Albatros D.V

LSP_Ron

:evil_laugh: That is incredible!! Your work on the engine is just a masterpiece, the wood-graining looks completely real and the prop is insane!

I bow to the newest Master of WWI builds.... :wow:

Thanks for all the kind words all!

I am truly enjoying this build and the previous Se5 build. Next it the Bristol in the stash then I guess I'll have to order a few more. I wish their Gotha was read to buy..........

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words all, much appreciated. It is sleek Kevin, like a cigar.

I managed to get some weathering started, the landing gear mounted and rigged and the guns mounted. Even though that doesn't sound like much it took a surprising amount of time to get this far since my last post. The guns are a little tricky to mount and get straight and level with each other.

I have a PE plate to add between the guns then I can tackle mounting the wings. I hope the upper wing mounts as easy as the Se5 did.....

Unless I get a surpising amount of work done on it tonight it doesn't look like I'll manage to complete this build until Sept. We have company coming tomorrow for a week and I leave for Russia/Romania and Germany the day after they leave.

Cheers

Ron

P8070006.jpg

P8070001.jpg

P8070002.jpg

P8070003.jpg

P8070004.jpg

P8070005.jpg