NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Ive been waiting ever since I purchased my first LSP kit ever.   I will literally do what ever is needed to acquire a 1/32nd Tigercat. 

Ok Brian, how bout... dont shave till it's released?  :)

Just funnin ya.. I want the F7F3N myself.

f7f3n-i.jpg

Paul 

A-20G Havoc, wasn't the A-26 an Invader?

LOL ... You beat me to it, Andy!! :D

Of course. My keyboard was giving ya'll a test.

Yep ... A genuine A-20 Havoc - of the 'G' variety ...

Rog 

Edited by Artful69

Ok Brian, how bout... dont shave till it's released?  :)

Just funnin ya.. I want the F7F3N myself.

f7f3n-i.jpg

Paul 

Done!  Actually Ill start in November during "No shave month".   :lol:  Ill have my hockey playoff beard till it comes out.    I did the same thing when I decided I needed a 4 door JK Jeep.   Took a year or so, and was hot as hell in the summer..........but hey we all have to make "sacrifices" for our wants and needs. 

I believe I've seen a picture of an HpH Letov S-321.  Is that a 1/32 kit, or 1/18?

Matt  :frantic:

it was just custom built model...there is a kit of Letov 238

Edited by Jan_K

Guest Peterpools

Mirek

A dream come true! My pulse is racing and I just can't believe it; A Tigercat.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Mirek

A dream come true! My pulse is racing and I just can't believe it; A Tigercat.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Yeah, I can say with all accuracy, its in my "dream model" category, and knowing it might be the only 32nd model ever (with the exception of maybe someone like Kitty Hawk, or other doing one way down the road) so I will be getting one no matter the price.

Its also one of the very few aircraft I will likely end up with multiples of in 32nd if an IM one ever follows the HpH resin version.  As I was saying earlier, I will be VERY curious to see how HpH handles the very complex F7F MLG and still deliver a gear strong enough to support a P-38 sized resin aircraft model in 32nd. 

Edited by Out2gtcha

Help please. I can't figure out how this quote thing works. I am trying to quote Out2Gtcha above, then make a comment on his comment. Tries copy/paste but no joy.

1. Click on the "quote" button at the bottom-right of the post in question ...

2. In the "Reply to this topic" field at the bottom of the page, the quoted comment will appear.

3. Type your reply underneath that comment ...

4. Click on the post button as per normal.

... Ta-Da!!

Rog :)

Help please. I can't figure out how this quote thing works. I am trying to quote Out2Gtcha above, then make a comment on his comment. Tries copy/paste but no joy.

1. Click on the "quote" button at the bottom-right of the post in question ...

2. In the "Reply to this topic" field at the bottom of the page, the quoted comment will appear.

3. Type your reply underneath that comment ...

4. Click on the post button as per normal.

... Ta-Da!!

Part.2 ...

When quoting multiple posts ...

1. Click on the Multiquote button (to the left of the quote button) at the bottom-right of the post in question.

2. You will notice a small window with a button appear at the bottom of your screen saying: "Reply to ('x' number) quoted post(s)"

3. Repeat the process with each additional post you wish to quote. Each time you click on the "Multiquote" button the number of quoted posts will increase.

4. When you are ready to type your response, click on the "Reply to ('x' number) quoted post(s)" button.

5. Those quotes will now appear in the "Reply to this topic" window at the bottom of the page

6. Type your reply and click the "Post" button on the bottom-right as per normal

Edited by Artful69