Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

B-29 would be a beast!  It would be a service to many if they produced a 1/32nd scale B-26 Marauder.

Sincerely,

Mark

Yeah, a B-26 would be awesome!  I'm trying to imagine a 1/48 B-36; the 1/72 one is a beast!

Progress on 1/32 kits is a little bit slow at the moment, because they are very busy with their main business, building models for their customers. They are working on different planes for Kbely aircraft museum and customers in France and Japan. The 1/32 B-29 project is stopped, because there are rumors about an IM kit from a well known company. Instead of the B-29 we discussed a SR-71 or B-58. My vote is for the B-58.

Forthcoming 1/32 kits will be: Tigercat, Havoc, Dakota, S.M.79, Gigant, H.P. O/400 and Chmelak, on all these kits HpH has started to work.

In 1/48 there will be the B-36.

Cheers, Heinz

Nice work as always ... bringing us the BIG news :D

Pity there aren't any progress pics of the Havoc ... The Tigercat looks delicious - and although it's not a WWII kite ... I could be tempted on that one.

I still think it's a shame they won't consider a Do.17z since no IM producer is looking at one (though at least I take comfort from HK getting on board with a Ju.52 and maybe a Wellington!!) 

A B29, in IM? ... that's a crazy subject for a volume seller!! ... Even if it does get made, it'll send the IM company broke! lol :D

Rog :)

Instead of the B-29 we discussed a.......B-58. My vote is for the B-58.

If HpH makes a 1/32nd B-58, Im afraid Im going to HAVE to buy one regardless of cost.

Forthcoming 1/32 kits will be: Tigercat,

It goes without saying that anyone who knows me knows I may have to get two of these eventually. The first one might be a bench clearer regardless of the IPMS NATs

If HpH makes a 1/32nd B-58, Im afraid Im going to HAVE to buy one regardless of cost.

It goes without saying that anyone who knows me knows I may have to get two of these eventually. The first one might be a bench clearer regardless of the IPMS NATs

I saw the bit on the B-58 and thought the sabre thing Brian.

As for the Tigercat, you're only getting two? I figured you for a squadron's worth :)

Carl

There was a gentleman in my area here that was working on a 1/48 B-36 in conjunction with C and H Aerominiatures.  I think that was the company but anyways I don't know the status of it.  He was working on a 1/48 B-2 stealth bomber as well but he's fallen off the radar here. My e-mails, phone calls and texts go unanswered so who knows.

Guest Vulcan32

That box art is absolutely beautiful. If they'd get into it, it would be great to just buy copies of that

Matt  :frantic:

It´s from Vlastamil Suchy, a Czech aviation artist. You will find a lot of box-arts from different companies on his website. I will tell Jiri that he should add a copy to each kit.

Here´s the link:http://vlastasuchyaviationart.wz.cz/

Cheers, Heinz

If HpH makes a 1/32nd B-58, Im afraid Im going to HAVE to buy one regardless of cost.It goes without saying that anyone who knows me knows I may have to get two of these eventually. The first one might be a bench clearer regardless of the IPMS NATs

Hey, I saw it first ! Please take your ticket and get in the queue, Brian ;) !

Hubert

Guest Peterpools

I'm with Brian and in for both the B-58 and Tigercat.

Peter

The page seems to be down on their website, but I saw a 1/18th MiG-21 once, was that a one off, or would that also be available for kit form one day?

Guest Vulcan32

The page seems to be down on their website, but I saw a 1/18th MiG-21 once, was that a one off, or would that also be available for kit form one day?

Here´s a list of their 1/18 planes. All these are custom made and no regular kits. In "kit form" you will get the main parts, but there is a lot left for scratch building. If you are interested send an email, ask for pictures of the parts and the price.

The only regular 1/18 kit is the Bf-109E.

@Radders: You are building vacforms and scratch built models, so you won´t have troubles with HpH´s 1/18 planes.

HPH18%20001_zpssveti6dy.jpg

1/18 Westland Whirlwind, one of their unique models made from wood.

20161016_133639_zpsm7t7b7wl.jpg20161016_133608_zpsdfnxy6oe.jpg

That whirlwind is awesome, hopefully one day they will release one 1:32 or 1:18

i wonder how much it cost

cheers

jerry