Mirek O

NEWS IN HpH !!!

Guest Vulcan32

I'm not even sure one can still find toluene here (highly toxic and carcinogenic if i remember correctly).

Toluene is in nearly all enamels, polishes, nail polishes and removers. Printing of glossy magazines is just possible when using toluene. It´s also in your car exhausts, because it´s part of fuel.

It´s not that toxic and carcinogenic as you wrote, that´s benzene, a chemical relative to toluene.

But you´re right, warnings should be part of the video.

Toluene is in nearly all enamels, polishes, nail polishes and removers. Printing of glossy magazines is just possible when using toluene. It´s also in your car exhausts, because it´s part of fuel.

It´s not that toxic and carcinogenic as you wrote, that´s benzene, a chemical relative to toluene.

But you´re right, warnings should be part of the video.

Toulene is not that bad, ask any junkie. Please note the HPH is not from US, where on each coffee cup is written that coffee is hot. Their kits (and videos) are obviously intended for humans.

Please accept my apology !!!

The video material is not an official material of HpH company. It is only amateur endeavor to answer numerous questions and pleas for help.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please observe all safety recommendations that you can imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like have modeling as all joy no worries!!!! 

Publication of other parts I will consider very. 

Again please take my apology.

Mirek ...

Any chance of you making a U4 gunpack conversion for your Me.410??

Rog :)

Hi Rog!

It seems that we will not do it.   :sorry:

Guest Martinnfb

Toulene is not that bad, ask any junkie. Please note the HPH is not from US, where on each coffee cup is written that coffee is hot. Their kits (and videos) are obviously intended for humans.

Totally agreed, an adult modeller should be aware of what is written on the container with any given chemical and react accordingly .

In the other words there is no need to dry your cat in the microwave after the bath, just because there is no label advising any wrongdoing with this kind of activity. It's a common sense.

Thank you for the video. I am one step closer to getting my very own  La-7, still scared of resin though ... :)

....and cancer too  :punk:

Very nice Mirek! Is Hph going to do other engines in 1:32 as well? Like a Ghome-Rhône 14 K/N/M or a Jumo 222; engines that are not yet produced by others like Vector, Eduard or CMK. 

Edit: guess you'll do the GR-14N anyway since it was used on the Me323.

Edited by Wouter

A little suggestion for your next model

A Fairey Barracuda will be great and a originally subject or .... the westland whirlwind !!!!

Regards topper71

I am just afraid the German or US subject would sale much better, so....

Edited by Jan_K

I am just afraid the German or US subject would sale much better, so....

In spite of my lack of interest for camoed aircrafts, I'd buy a Westland Whirlwind any time, but a German Nazi one, never ever ever ever ...

Hubert

In spite of my lack of interest for camoed aircrafts, I'd buy a Westland Whirlwind any time, but a German Nazi one, never ever ever ever ...

Hubert

Even a pre-war nazi racer? :)

I have the SH He-100 kit to convert it to the short-winged V-8 record plane, Nicolas, but not sure I'll ever build it because of the swastika ... A moment of weakness that I will not live through most likely ...

Hubert