1/24 P-47

Erwin

Are they worth it? Well, only you can really answer that question. I have both kits. I find that when the kits are increased in scale, there isn't a corresponding increase in the level in detail. I consider cockpit details to be a little soft and that for such a scale it could be better. Having said that, they are the best 1/24th scale P-47's on the market! (as of today). Look for aftermarket goodies such as wheels and open cowl flaps (they may be OOP, but worth looking for).

HTH

Mark Proulx

• LSP_K2 changed the title to 1/24 P-47
Just now, LSP_K2 said:

Excellent. Thanks, Kev, I have no idea what was wrong.

There were two kit family assignments, but one was empty, so I removed it. This shouldn't really prevent the page from loading, so it's yet another bug I'll need to fix!

Kev

1 hour ago, LSP_K2 said:

I reviewed the Razorback version here on LSP, but for some unknown reason, the page won't load for me.

the review on "Hyper scale" appears on google at first glance :shrug: I didn't find your review .....sorry

20 minutes ago, alain11 said:

the review on "Hyper scale" appears on google at first glance :shrug: I didn't find your review .....sorry

Kev posted it above, for whatever it's worth to you. Regards,

14 minutes ago, Darren Howie said:

Pretty sure VFS subsequently released the P-47M as well only a few years ago as a limited edition.

Kinetic did back in 2017 or so, but not VFS.

VFS went out of business around 2009, and their 1/24 P-47 tooling had been with Kinetic for about the last 10 years. 

HTH,

D