HPH Hornet.....

geedubelyer

Hi!

I did not know this discussion. At first please take my apologies for my English.

In all our kits we would like to offered the highest quality, details and would have exact smaller copy of the real plane. Then we are searching for all Info around the actual type. We compare all knowns pictures, if there is real plane somewhere we make wisit to see it in na tura. For all types we do our own plans. Believe me we do our best to have right kit. ( opposite side of it is for example Revell or Trumpy way. Big companies and make so match mistakes? Ideally we published our models in progress and they do it by their way. Then most of all modelers will buy "cheap" model with may mistakes, then will buy " repairing or extending" sets, will pay together more them for our "expensive" kit ...... For example our Arado Ar-196. The most wisile deferent is canopy, floats...... ok Let's it bee.

Of course also we do a lot of mistakes, bud hoepfully not so significant like the others. " We tried to do as good as possible" We are modelers and pilots and would like to do kits models for fun.

Hi!

I did not know this discussion. At first please take my apologies for my English.

In all our kits we would like to offered the highest quality, details and would have exact smaller copy of the real plane. Then we are searching for all Info around the actual type. We compare all knowns pictures, if there is real plane somewhere we make wisit to see it in na tura. For all types we do our own plans. Believe me we do our best to have right kit. ( opposite side of it is for example Revell or Trumpy way. Big companies and make so match mistakes? Ideally we published our models in progress and they do it by their way. Then most of all modelers will buy "cheap" model with may mistakes, then will buy " repairing or extending" sets, will pay together more them for our "expensive" kit ...... For example our Arado Ar-196. The most wisile deferent is canopy, floats...... ok Let's it bee.

Of course also we do a lot of mistakes, bud hoepfully not so significant like the others. " We tried to do as good as possible" We are modelers and pilots and would like to do kits models for fun.

Yes indeed. I am sure the doubters will be pleased with the outcome.

What is in the water here lately? All this hostility as of late in many threads. why? I have an excuse, my city flooded over the weekend.

HpH appears to me to want to make an accurate kit. Help them if you can or support them to do so, work together rather than start a peeing match on who contributed what. What does that accomplish?. LSP isn't the place for that.

Ron

I'm a little surprised at the tone here lads. Let's do what we can to help Mirek produce an accurate kit without running down or running off at the mouth any one else. If one has the ability to help, do it!

BUT, there's no need to have at one another.

• 3 months later...