Italeri Lockheed Martin F-35A KLu completed!

mydesign

Hi

completed after some 4 months the 1/32 Italeri F-35A, in scheme of first aircraft of Royal Netherlands AF.

f35-platf2.jpg

f35-150.jpg

Check out for all details and more photo's  my modelling report at the webpages:

https://designer.home.xs4all.nl/models/f35-32/f35-32-1.htm

Regards,

Meindert

That looks LOVELY Meindert!    It looks like you put a lot of extra effort into this one, and it shows.   Question though..............

Im not really an F-35 expert, but could it use a bit of a weighted spot on the wheels?   That is the only thing I notice, is that it appears to be on its tippy toes a tiny bit.

That takes nothing away from an astoundingly good build.   Well done! 

Oh yeah! Nice paint work; awesome canopy; the radome looks kinda too pointed;

One issue - the MLGs are straight and respectively the tires sit straight too (vertical with the ground). Yes, the MLGs are angled quite significantly forwards, but not to the sides. ;) Overall - one of the best Lightnings!! GJ 

I have been checking out your webpage and following along almost the whole time. You've really paid attention to detail and your replica of 001 is terrific. All that sanding work on the RAM panels, wow. My favorite part though has now become the feathers! Congrats on a stupendous build.

Guest Smitty44

Awesome! Interesting how an odd looking aircraft in reality looks so much better in plastic. I am growing to love this aircraft though. You did an amazing job!