New way to display your XLSP Corsair!

Lee White

I wish! I would love to do an assembly line diorama depicting something like this.

Maybe once we get a good Corsair kit in 1/32? I'm pretty sure if Z-M did one, it would have all of that detail in the box.

Matt :party0023:

I wish! I would love to do an assembly line diorama depicting something like this.

Maybe once we get a good Corsair kit in 1/32? I'm pretty sure if Z-M did one, it would have all of that detail in the box.

Matt

OH you are evil but so right we need ZM to make the next corsair!!!!

But you guys got it wrong... "Ok who gona tell the boss we dropped the plane and broke it !!"

i was looking at picture,

they have the rivots in wrong place, the fabric seems a little over done, the panel lines are all wrong, and the left tire isn't flat enough on the bottom.

and that glue smudge on canopy is probably there to hide mold line

Glen

i was looking at picture,

they have the rivots in wrong place, the fabric seems a little over done, the panel lines are all wrong, and the left tire isn't flat enough on the bottom.

and that glue smudge on canopy is probably there to hide mold line

Glen

Plus they have forgotten the flaps .... Talk about stupid modelling ! :-O

(Btw Mods, why can't I use emoticons anymore ? They are enabled in my reply options, yet I cannot use them ....

Edited by MostlyRacers

(Btw Mods, why can't I use emoticons anymore ? They are enabled in my reply options, yet I cannot use them ....

Hubert, I'll take a guess and say that the 'advanced' features of the editor are switched 'off'. The very first icon top-left of the toolbar in the edit window is a little switch. This toggles the 'mode' of the editor; try clicking it to see if it enables the emoticons for you.

Kev

Hubert, I'll take a guess and say that the 'advanced' features of the editor are switched 'off'. The very first icon top-left of the toolbar in the edit window is a little switch. This toggles the 'mode' of the editor; try clicking it to see if it enables the emoticons for you.

Kev

Tnaks Kev,

that effectively did it ! :speak_cool:

Hubert.

• 1 month later...