1:32nd scale Macchi M.5

Hi all,
The Macchi M.5, Serial No.7242 as flown by Tenente di Vascello Federico Carlo Martinengo, Officer Commanding No.260a Squadriglia, operating from Saint Andrea Seaplane Station near Venice during 1918.

As usual a detailed build log in PDF format can be viewed or downloaded from the 'Logs' page on my web site.

Web site

The forum build thread is here:

Build thread

Mike

PG1.jpg

PG2.jpg

PG3.jpg

PG4.jpg

PG5.jpg

PG6.jpg

PG7.jpg

PG8.jpg

PG9.jpg

On 3/28/2024 at 9:57 AM, sandbagger said:

Hi all,
The Macchi M.5, Serial No.7242 as flown by Tenente di Vascello Federico Carlo Martinengo, Officer Commanding No.260a Squadriglia, operating from Saint Andrea Seaplane Station near Venice during 1918.

As usual a detailed build log in PDF format can be viewed or downloaded from the 'Logs' page on my web site.

Web site

The forum build thread is here:

Build thread

Mike

Beautiful!

May I post it on the website?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Absolutely beautiful work Mike!  The livery is very eye catching, as is how you display the finished build.  As always your workmanship is flawless,

Ernest

• 2 weeks later...

OMG stunning! What a great livery and a/c - truly they were boats with wings back then ... and nary a wonky turnbuckle ..! How do you do that? Jeebus! Very inspirational and i want to read up about the aircraft. The figure with the gloves and coat are equally great. Makes me want to get back to my WnW kits ... and straighten some turnbuckles...