So I'm not dead after all ...

18 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Thanks again guys. I'm trying to stay still til this rib heals a litttle more.  Every cough or sneeze feels

like it sets me back :rolleyes:.

Rib fractures hurt like heck!! Pretty much anything you do causes pain. Had rib fractures at work while pulling heads and cam on a Ram hemi. Had to put it back together with fractured ribs. Worse part was torquing the heads down....takes time to heal, but you'll get there, three weeks for me and all was good. If on dominant side, will hurt more. Finger ok?

Don

I’m pretty sure all mammals have ribs but not all have opposable thumbs.  Nobody has ever built a model using their ribs.  Ever.  But it would be extraordinarily difficult to build a kit without fully functional thumbs.  Focus your mental energy on your thumb and all else will follow in time.  (Sorry.  Too much not so cheap vino with my pizza tonight.). Please be aware that I am late to the game after all this time, but I still feel the need to send you good vibes.  The pizza was mediocre, BTW, but the wine was grand.  At least I think it is or was.