Lemkits 1/32 Horten-X - Limited edition resin kit

upor

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings friends and colleagues.
The moment has come when my new project finds its name and close to the final appearance.
Meet the first photos of more "Hot" castings .
Lemkits 1:32 Horten Ho-X "Project-X" - Limited edition resin kit.
I discovered a lot and learned a lot
, an extraordinary object.IMG_20240113_155044_462.jpgIMG_20240113_155032_889.jpgIMG_20240113_155009_113.jpgIMG_20240113_154816_999.jpgIMG_20240113_154717_489.jpgIMG_20240113_154633_750.jpg

On 1/13/2024 at 11:20 PM, D Bellis said:

Nice!

What reference(s) are you using for that particular configuration? 

TIA,

D

I have a PDF scan of the notes for this project, the diagram is actually part of it. Dated March 6, 1945.

Edited by upor

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Would be pretty exciting bailing out of that sucker - or the Gotha Go 60 above.

I agree with Gotha, everything is sad, but what about Horten’s cabin, in the description for the project it looks something like this. I apologize for the possibly incorrect translation from German to English. (To my shame, I don’t know ideally either one or the other...) 

Quote " The pilot cabin is designed ala Panser pressure cabin and attached to the structures with 4 points.  The pilot in a knisendlingen arrangement with an upper body angle of 30-35 to the direction of the flight has a clear view to the front through a full-width cannel.  He also has a field of vision to the rear and sides and on the wings. The previous experiences with this pilot arrangement are good.  Flight lasting more than10 hours of this required less physical effort from the pilot than in a normal position.  The emergency exit for  cabin is designed in such a way that it slides out with its carrycot down to the rear and is immediately free from an aircraft.  There are no tail organs present that would hinder the jump."

Bezymyannyj.jpg