Telford IPMS nationals 2023

Phartycr0c

1 hour ago, dennismcc said:

Topped up the car's tank, recharged the Sat Nav, got the money in the bank ready just in case I see something, floor plan downloaded from the UK IPMS Site, and just waiting for the off now.

Cheers

Dennis

FYI we are in Hall 3 this year by the main entrance and cafe so expecting 100% footfall also taking into account Four Corners modellers are our neighbours... 

On 11/4/2023 at 2:37 PM, mydesign said:

me, myself and I and my modelling buddy Peter will attend SMW the whole weekend November 11/12. That was about 10 years ago since the last time since we took the ferry to islands.

I also will bring along some custom printed 1/32 decals sheets on request from some guys (saves postage) and a few decal prints extra as well for those interested.  

Hope to meet a lot LSP members and looking really forward to this show. 

--------

some of these decals can be seen at my website. I have added an extra decal page on request.

https://aircraftinplastic.com/models/decals/decals-page.html

It will be great to meet you finally, Back in the day I used your resin Tornado F3 conversion, I may just bring it along... 

3 minutes ago, Phartycr0c said:

As usual Iain It will be great to see you! 

Would be good to see you guys too - currently depends on whether our new IPMS cards arrive in time - we only rejoined at the end of Oct...

Iain

On 11/4/2023 at 2:37 PM, mydesign said:

me, myself and I and my modelling buddy Peter will attend SMW the whole weekend November 11/12. That was about 10 years ago since the last time since we took the ferry to islands.

I also will bring along some custom printed 1/32 decals sheets on request from some guys (saves postage) and a few decal prints extra as well for those interested.  

Hope to meet a lot LSP members and looking really forward to this show. 

--------

some of these decals can be seen at my website. I have added an extra decal page on request.

https://aircraftinplastic.com/models/decals/decals-page.html

It will be great to meet you finally, Back in the day I used your resin Tornado F3 conversion, I may just bring it along... 

7 minutes ago, Phartycr0c said:

I think an email confirming receipt of your subscription payments will be ok. I can try and check if you want? 

Should be OK - and the Membership Sec. has been an absolute star - I don't want to add to his workload!

Iain

17 minutes ago, Iain said:

Should be OK - and the Membership Sec. has been an absolute star - I don't want to add to his workload!

Iain

If you renewed on line there should be an electronic version of the membership card with the confirmation email...... print outs of these are being accepted. 

Hmmm - I don't have a confirmation email - just the Payment Reference from Stripe last week.

I'll drop him a line this afternoon - just trying to avoid adding to his workload at present!

It's entirely my fault leaving everything so late in the first place...

Iain

I am beside myself...

I LOVE Telford and seeing everyone & can't wait for this year's show. We are in the usual spot in hall 2 so make sure you drop by for a natter :)

I discount every sale at the show, but if you mention LSP I will go deeper :punk:

See you soon

Peter