1/32 Beechcraft King Air B-200 by JetMads

Archimedes

Woooo…..

I know many of this esteemed community don’t like aircraft that are not armed but I do :D. Rare to see such exotica as this and nice to see it can be made into a civilian as well as military guise.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100057836780108&story_fbid=836310411640177

OrNQxH.jpg

Kind regards,

Paul

14 hours ago, Archimedes said:

Woooo…..

I know many of this esteemed community don’t like aircraft that are not armed but I do :D. Rare to see such exotica as this and nice to see it can be made into a civilian as well as military guise.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100057836780108&story_fbid=836310411640177

Kind regards,

Paul

Agree that this one is cool. Just to flag up that there is another thread already on the same subject.

On 10/15/2023 at 8:25 PM, Archimedes said:

...I know many of this esteemed community don’t like aircraft that are not armed but I do :D.

...not many.  I have abuncha civil stuff from Cessnas to airliners.      I just like airplanes.

22 hours ago, Violator1991 said:

Just to flag up that there is another thread already on the same subject.

...which I think needs a more specific and definitive title like this one here so people will know what it is about. 

Cool beans!  My brother in law is a flight medic, and the company he flies for uses one of these.  I've been wanting to build a model of their plane for a while, so I'll definitely be looking for this one when it becomes available.

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Cool beans!  My brother in law is a flight medic, and the company he flies for uses one of these.  I've been wanting to build a model of their plane for a while, so I'll definitely be looking for this one when it becomes available.

I don’t have a good reason for one other than it is a really slick looking machine and, as @MikeMaben said….’I just like airplanes’ (even though I call them aeroplanes :D)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Absolutely 'must have this one!  So pleased to see aircraft like this being modelled....actually I will need two LOL

Agreed 100%! I recall working on these from time to time. getting 2 PT6s to "dance together can be a real goat rope, lots of start ups and shut downs with that.I could dig getting one of these. Like to do an Army "Guard rail" version, yeah baby.