GWH T-33 (CT-133)

gregh

Good Day all

My latest build is complete. It's the GWH T-33a kit, built as a CT-133 (early) markings are from the belcher set, which is a Germany based aircraft from 1957. I built it mostly from the box. The only additions are seat belts, and reskit wheels, to depict the correct Canadian type.

AK real colors, Vallejo and tamiya paints were used all around. I have to say, between this and the Kinetic CF-104, I've had a really enjoyable building season. If you get your hands on one of these, I highly recommend the build.

For later Canadian birds, a naca duct, and air vent needs to be added to the 2 front access doors. The academy kit has these pieces already molded in.

My next build will be Revell's large scale F-4e, and I will likely do a build thread. Really looking forward to that one. 
Hope you like it. Cheers!

20230503-213956.jpg

20230503-214007.jpg
20230503-214023.jpg

20230503-214041.jpg
20230503-214108.jpg
20230503-214128.jpg
Edited by gregh

7 minutes ago, Juggernut said:

Looks very nice.  I have a GWH F-15C winging its way to me.  I haven’t seen a lot of these built but hope it’s a good kit.  Never had a GWH kit before.

One of my modeling buddies built one and loved it. If the fit is anything like this kit, you'll be very happy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Alain Gadbois said:

Fantastic looking model! Very operational paint finish!

Looking forward to the F-4E thread.

Alain

Thanks Alain,

The F-4E is slow right now. I don't model regularly during the summer months. However with all the rain we've been having, I might just as well sit at the bench. 

Cheers

Greg