1/32 Modern RAF Jet Pilot

Kagemusha

I hope the expression on the face of the pilot improves under a coat of paint, but in bare resin he looks Pissed!

Thanks Kagemusha, another figure to add to the pile of figures awaiting my attention one of these days!

• 2 weeks later...

For my RAF Tornado, I've bought this pair of fantastic Reedoak 3D printed figures in 1/32 recently. Unfortunately their range does not yet actually include modern RAF, but I think a number of the modern French Armée de l'Air subjects, either pilots in flight gear or ground crew work OK for RAF crew. I expect this could be considered close to blasphemy for some and doubtless inaccurate, but provided I pick the figures that don't feature flying helmets too prominently I am happy with them. They use scans of real people and for me now set the bar for quality in 3D printed figures - particularly in larger scale.

Of course if your interest is in modern French, Russian, USAF or USN you're certainly sorted - other eras and civilians are worth a look too. They're expensive, but incredibly realistic.

Rich

2287728995.jpg

Edited by RichG

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 1:43 AM, Kagemusha said:

I bought one a while ago, 3D printed, looks pretty rough in the photos, but not the case when in hand, and will no doubt vanish under a coat of primer.

ebay link

s-l1600.jpgSo ended up buying one of these turn out pretty rubbish to be honest..However then found another chap who obtained the files and printed me one on a decent printer talk about chalk and cheese 

https://i.imgur.com/305ZeXn.jpg