Mirage 2000 C KH

alain11

Hi gents

here are a few photos of my Mi 2000 . I was not very keen about the kit , indeed the comments were not positive , a so kind of " tote bag " . But WIP after WIP , the challenge was worth it , and after all , I didn't want to be choosy  , who would have bet for a Mirage 2000 at this scale a few months ago ??? photos have been taken with my phone ... enjoy .... or not !!!!

thank you Nick for your help ;)

Alain

120.jpg

220.jpg

2bis10.jpg

320.jpg

418.jpg

4bus_110.jpg

517.jpg

7bis10.jpg

820.jpg

1019.jpg

img_2910.jpg

1117.jpg

photos  outside under a sunny weather

img_2913.jpg

img_2915.jpg

Edited by alain11

Alain, superb, magnifique.......

I don't know the kit, was wondering what it would turn out to be, after reading all these comments on it, but you did a great job, and indeed it's the only game in town, not saying that that's the excuse for all the ideas on KH kits, but it's great to have a Mirage 2000 eventually.....

salut,

Jack.

Hi gents

thanks a lot for your comments :thumbsup:.. as Nick said , it's not an easy kit (  we have had  worse ) and , I had a good challenger in front of me , he pushed me to do my best;) .My "Credo ????   : if you are motivated , things are easier !!!! ) so guys... if you are tempted ... go ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Alain

one last word : issues are part of any builds ... it wouldn't be fun otherwise  :D

Edited by alain11
add comments