Why oh why do some of the best products around have to disappear?

Wolf Buddee

Indeed - that's why I keep a record not only of my kits, but also any decals or aftermarket I've bought for them. My wife knows that the WNW and MFH kits are valuable (as well as the resin 1/20 F1 kits I have), but it's still worthwhile listing everything so she doesn't have to worry about what's what if I go under a bus tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, barkhorn said:

Regarding RB Production, the following was just posted by a Polish dealer:
https://www.facebook.com/mzonepl/posts/3813960315392134

"We received probably the last restock from RB Production. After months of silence, the owner told us he's closing the company and sent us his stocks."

Well thats a bummer.  I kind of felt that coming on, from the lack of communication from the new owner, but still sad just the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are the builders themselves now becoming “the aging vets?” I’m 32. I’ve spent 20 years admiring the work of you giants. Can’t imagine there are as many builders in my generation but hope I’m wrong. Just wondering if demand overall is slumping as a result of decreased generational demand in addition to all case-by-case factors discussed earlier in this thread. 

I first began to wonder this when Tamiya released their Bf 109G-6 in 1/48 instead of 1/32.