Jet recommended in 1/48

Pup7309

Can anyone recommend a jet aircraft in 1/48 from 1945- 2020? Not my scene really but apparently you should try everything once except incest and May Pole dancing (according to one witty git.)

I was thinking of Tamiyas 262 but could be from Cold War or maybe contemporary. 

Thanks much app:popcorn:reciated 

30 minutes ago, Pup7309 said:

I like the look of this Cold War jet. Also thinking of Sabre or Meteor 

Academy's F-86 is perfectly acceptable; I hear Hasegawa's is as good.   There's a new one due fron Airfix as well.

Ive just started the Kinetic SU-33, so far im really impressed

Academy F-4 series is apparently really good too. but i have not tried it. 

academy ROKAF T-50B "Black Eagles" was an impressive kit built it a while back really enjoyed it OOB

Hasegawa F-104 (super fun build) and now the kinetic F-104 (apparently even better) 

Edited by Neo

I did the Revell / Hasegawa Phantom FGR2 last year which was a straightforward and resonably detailed kit if you like RAF jets of course. It's also quite affordable for the quality .

BTW - You are missing out on the Maypole Dancing ...have you not seen the Wicker Man ? 

Edited by Panzerwomble

I just got ahold of a GWH F15C and wow. This kit is WELL out of my wheel house, being a brand new kit of a modern subject. 

Sofar, the kit has more parts in the cockpit alone, than the entire 1/32 HE-100 I just finished

It IS an expensive kit, but by golly does it look like good value for money!

18 hours ago, Panzerwomble said:

I did the Revell / Hasegawa Phantom FGR2 last year which was a straightforward and resonably detailed kit if you like RAF jets of course. It's also quite affordable for the quality .

BTW - You are missing out on the Maypole Dancing ...have you not seen the Wicker Man ? 

I don't think anyone in America has seen The Wicker Man.  I had to move to Australia to see it...lol

How much money you wanna spend?

Edited by Gazzas