Do you want a 1/32 P-3 Orion?

Anthony in NZ

Hopefully, I should end the Orion review tomorrow. Even if it is possible to make something out of the LG legs, I'm considering making new ones and reproduce them in metal (lost wax technique). I just discussed with a jeweller. He's seriously considering casting metal from 2022. So I will assess that possibility next year. Wait and see.

Review done! 8 pages of text and around 65 pictures. I had to stop somewhere as reviewing such a garage kit of a large airframe that is serving for more than fifty years is somewhat...challenging and I did not want to allocate most of my holidays to the exercise!

Moreover, taking the pictures was a nightmare as I wanted to take them as much as possible in normal daylight but the winter sun was not very collaborative and many parts were so huge this became more complicated than I considered.

At least I did it as promised and it will help the others to do the choice to jump... or not!

Next ones will be the AIMS sets.

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

I just sent the files to Kevin. He will put them on the website when possible. So you need to be a little bit patient. This will be announced on the LSP home page.

Thank you so very much Thierry, really appreciate the efforts you have gone through to do this for us!  Mine is still stuck in the postal system in NZ...

2 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

And to think I was worried we might not get 3 people to get this thing to happen!  I think Toshihiko was himself surprised at how many wanted them

Ooooo.  A courier has just dropped 2 big boxes off!!  I wonder.......

It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2:

15 minutes ago, IainM said:

It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2:

He  didnt have a red suit on!  Buuuuut I will let him away with it LOL

It's an impressive kit thats for sure.  Quite big, but REALLY pleased to get one!  I must stay focused on the Phantom.....:blink:

Thanks to everyone who put their names down for one.  You wont be disappointed when you see it.  Lot of work, but will be worth it!  It's because of you all getting together that made this happen

Cheers and happy P-3 modelling

Anthony