Flying Leathernecks New release (03/27/20) : 1/32 and 1/35 AN/ALQ-144

Dave Roof

5 minutes ago, Lothar said:

Could these be used on either a F/A-18C or D or alternatively on a USAF A-7D? I would like

to use them if applicable. Thanks.

Lothar 

The Navy and Marine Corps flew them often in Desert Storm (F/A-18A/C, A-7E and A-6E) I believe the Harriers dropped them as well, but I would have to go through my notes to verify. I do not believe the BSU-85 was ever used by the Air Force.

6 minutes ago, ade rowlands said:

Did I read somewhere that you were working on some corrected pylons for the 1/32 Trumpeter Harriers? I'm close to getting the Harrier GR.7 and any corrections are welcome.

I am, but they're taking longer than expected as I'm still learning the CAD program used to create my parts. I'm hoping to have it down enough to have the pylons done within the next month.

11 hours ago, Dave Roof said:

I am, but they're taking longer than expected as I'm still learning the CAD program used to create my parts. I'm hoping to have it down enough to have the pylons done within the next month.

Thanks for the reply Dave. No great hurry. I don’t have the kit yet but am gathering up the aftermarket. 

On 3/28/2020 at 9:20 PM, Dave Roof said:

Really looking forward to those!