HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

On 8/13/2021 at 3:37 AM, Barry Smyth said:

Hey Pete, I just got onto this build, bloody amazing, this kit is a hybrid armour/aircraft kit, I have one in the stash & look forward to building it one day, are the hex nuts from your bagobits from the watch makers? Cant wait to see the finished product, and serioilsy, those figures are awesome as well... Cheers Baz 

Hi Baz-

thanks! Appreciate that!

The hex nuts are are Tuner Motorsports items , if memory serves-

cheers

P

Edited by Pete Fleischmann

• 1 month later...

Congrats!  Well deserved.  

That brings back memories, my dad was CINC of 23d Air Force way back in the 1980s, i remember when they were just getting factory fresh birds, one time he took me in to see a 6 foot model of one during the acquisition phase. Yours is of course way better.  

Nice job.  

19 minutes ago, A-10LOADER said:

No surprise there, congrats Pete. My question is, how did you get her there without damaging things ?

Steve

I know, right?

the main rotor assembly comes off. I built a transport board for the display that tucked into my truck.

and I drove slow and easy..which is completely against my nature-

cheers

P

Awesome and well deserved!  

I Googled Wings and Wheels Modelers and was pleasantly surprised that the show was very close to where I spent a lot of my childhood….Northampton, MA.  

Both of my parents grew up there and my Great Grandfather (Oscar Clark) used to craft violins in his shop as an understudy/successor of Andrew Hyde.  Parents only moved away when Dad was commissioned a second Lt. in the USAF in 1959.

Again, kudos on on a job well done and justified recognition.