HB B-24J "Going My Way"

TimW

17 minutes ago, TimW said:

The firefighters already shot down my Trumpeter Su-25.   Total wreck.

On behalf of all of us mask-wearing-monkeys everywhere, I apologize. We get a little overzealous sometimes, and it's easy for delicate things to get hammered when you're wearing all that crap and you can't see worth a hoot. Fires just make an awful mess of things, and we sometimes make our share of it. 

On the flipside, I'm glad no one was hurt, and that you had insurance, so you can replace your stuff. I've seen the result of not having insurance many times, and it is very sad. I hope you give your boy a big hug and tell him he did a good job!!

Tim

6 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

On behalf of all of us mask-wearing-monkeys everywhere, I apologize. We get a little overzealous sometimes, and it's easy for delicate things to get hammered when you're wearing all that crap and you can't see worth a hoot. Fires just make an awful mess of things, and we sometimes make our share of it. 

On the flipside, I'm glad no one was hurt, and that you had insurance, so you can replace your stuff. I've seen the result of not having insurance many times, and it is very sad. I hope you give your boy a big hug and tell him he did a good job!!

Tim

No hard feelings on my part--they did what they had to do to ensure safety.  Now I have an excuse to get another Frogfoot and really pimp it out.

+ 1, Tim. Very sorry to read, of all the rotten luck! 

hope you remember everything you had for the insurance, not sure I would in your circs; hmmm, maybe we all should think about inventorying what's in the stash. Although if that information ever fell into the.....let's say wrong hands, it could be equally incendiary!!

hope that made you chuckle.

Blue Skies!

Captain Boogaloo

2 hours ago, Captain Boogaloo said:

+ 1, Tim. Very sorry to read, of all the rotten luck! 

hope you remember everything you had for the insurance, not sure I would in your circs; hmmm, maybe we all should think about inventorying what's in the stash. Although if that information ever fell into the.....let's say wrong hands, it could be equally incendiary!!

hope that made you chuckle.

Blue Skies!

Captain Boogaloo

They are doing a thorough job of photographing things.  And luckily for me, the vast majority of my stash was not in the war room itself, so I have detailed info on what was ruined.  Packing up the other stuff so they can do restoration work etc--that's going to be a challenge.