Pacific Coast Kit Instructions

JerseyChris

Hi everyone, I’m able to buy 3 beautiful 1/32 pacific coast kits. They’re all Italian ww2 fighters and all are missing instructions. The clincher though, is that they’re fifteen quid EACH.

Even if I can’t source instructions I’m sure I can blag construction( I’m buying to build, although swmbo thinks I’m buying to sell in evilbay...). However, if anyone knows of any online resource where I can source the relevant instructions I’d really appreciate it.

all the best 

Yes!, you’re going to kill me though, I haven’t actually bought them yet!! I saw them yesterday and was with the Mrs who is constantly moaning about my stash. My plan was to show her what prices those kits could actually reach to somehow justify my purchase. Having looked online it looks like I could be getting maybe 250 quids worth of kits for 45 quid!! I went up today to grab them and the place was shut. Am going back tomorrow, trust me, if they’re gone no matter where in the world you are, my sobbing will be heard....

Indeed, would she rather you were at the pub with your mates?  This is always my sure-fire, go-to reply when my love questions my hobby purchases. Works every time. Well, the 1/72 Bandai Perfect Grade Millenium Falcon may have been a stretch but then she’s a greater Star Wars fan than I. You choose yer battles!

jimbo

3 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Works every time. Well, the 1/72 Bandai Perfect Grade Millenium Falcon may have been a stretch but then she’s a greater Star Wars fan than I. You choose yer battles!

Its an awesome kit eh? I ended up snagging the PG kit with all the LED lighting for $350. 

Fortunately with a giant Millenium Falcon wall hanging in our living room, the fiance was all good with it.