RFI - Extra 330 SC - N73KG

Out2gtcha

Thanks very kindly gents!  I hadnt looked at this RFI in a while, as I am now deep into my next build, which by comparison is so SO SO much more relaxing and fun to build! 

On 8/15/2018 at 4:09 AM, Troy Molitor said:

A well deserved award to top it all off.   What’s next?      

Thanks Troy!

I actually was hunting around for quite some time to find a nice suitable and relaxing IM build to get away from the stress of AMS and resin and what not....................

I found it in one of Bandai's Aratech Repulsor 74-Z Military Speeder Bike kits.  SUCH a huge change is ease of building and fun factor for sure

Had no idea about the popularity of these kits.  Well done gent’s.  I really like the camo on the trooper.  

Looking forward to this and I certainly hope it’s enjoyable all the way through till the end Brian.  I’m also thinking it’s just what you need. 

Troy 

It was a real pleasure seeing this one on the table in Phoenix Brian. You would never know the struggles you had with it seeing it in person and your perseverance paid off in spades with a very well deserved Silver placing in your category.

To be perfectly honest I would have binned it after driving over it if I had endured half the tribulations you had with this model. You definitely rose to the challenge! :bow:

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks guys, the kind words mean a lot. This one was a back breaker, and Im just glad its off the bench! I will at some point finish the little Thunderbolt engine and mount, along with the base to go with it all, but after the last few years of fighting this thing I figured I better move on to something completely different so I didnt loose my sanity. 

• 3 weeks later...