Will there be a Lancaster under the Christmas Tree?

Dukie99

I'm wondering wether a glass topped coffee table with a Lanc underneath in a sort of base would work?

Graham

I drew up plans for one, as I had every intention of putting it in my den, but moving out of my house, killed that idea dead. 

Have you costed up a 1 metre x 660mm sized display case? I did earlier this year - and it would be about 6 foot high to in order to accommodate  as many 1/32nd machines as possible. About £1,000 !! But thats only 4 Lancasters - at current estimates!! 

I doubt it will be available yet for all the good reasons mentioned but when it is released I think I will wait around 6 months until one starts to take up too much space on the LMS shelves and the price may get discounted a bit! The other question of course is "When can we expect the F-4K/M ?" I think the Lanc is far more advanced than the 'tomb on the basis that at least parts of the Lanc have ben sen in the UK over the last couple of years but, if waiting 6 months means that it will be as perfect as HKM can get it  then its got to be worth it - plus its 6 months more to plan a bank robbery - for that case!!

So ... It looks like 2018 is going to be a pretty expensive year! ...

The HK Lanc' ... maybe 2 ... a ZM Hs-129B-3 ... maybe a B-2 also ... a HGW A-20G ...

Christmas is officially reduced to a very small turkey and a few cheap veggies here.

Rog :)

So ... It looks like 2018 is going to be a pretty expensive year! ...

The HK Lanc' ... maybe 2 ... a ZM Hs-129B-3 ... maybe a B-2 also ... a HGW A-20G ...

Christmas is officially reduced to a very small turkey and a few cheap veggies here.

Rog :)

For me, it'll be (I hope), the Z-M Hs 129 & Ki-45, as well as the KH Mirage 2000. 

There will be no Lanc for Christmas. Tooling is about to get underway, and this will take 3 months. After that, it's test and make any amendments. The idea is to have something for Nuremburg, and release sometime thereafter. There should be a painted one completed for Shizuoka, if you want to come and take a look. 

Edited by JamesHatch