SAAB J-29F/B from Fly model

Guest Martinnfb

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Now available to buy direct from Fly.

A link would be helpful.  Searching Google for Fly models or fly model kits brings up places that sell the kits, as well as other stuff that is not the Fly Model website where you can order kits from.

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

A link would be helpful.  Searching Google for Fly models or fly model kits brings up places that sell the kits, as well as other stuff that is not the Fly Model website where you can order kits from.

https://www.fly814.cz/index.php?_ShopSearch[SearchType]=1&IdPage=29&_Box[1481][Id]=1484&_ShopSearch[Search]=J-29&btnSearch=

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

Unfortunately I was using my phone, so unable to provide a link, googling Fly Models cz gets you there.

Just ordered a B kit, but will wait for local distribution before purchasing any more (and waiting for the F variant, too). For some reason, I was charged VAT, which added about 20 euro to the total. As I understand it, I shouldn't have been charged this tax, so I'm a bit perplexed.

Kev