Zoukei-Mura news - Do 335 A-12 two seater and other photos

Aerobat

The 2 seater arrangement for the Do.335 looks to be a conversion set ... much like the one for the Ho.229.

Good for those who already have the 335A kit, but want to build the 2 seater (they won't have to buy a whole new kit)

... not sure how this would sit with those ONLY wanting to build the 2 seater??

Loving the look of the Hs.129 :D ... a definite sale when that one pops out!

Rog :)

The 2 seater arrangement for the Do.335 looks to be a conversion set ...

Much like the real airplane, but I have read this is a new full kit release (17,800 yen). I think the plan is to show it at Omaha (IPMS USA Nats) this summer so more will be forthcoming.

Enticing!  Wish I had the space for LSP displays.

Gary,

I've also have a space issue. My model/computer room is just 10ft x 10ft with a double closet on one wall and a large window on another wall. Right now I use a 5 ft tall metal baker's rack, and display my finished models in upside down plastic containers. The new plan is two fold. I'm putting up wooden shelves 16x48 from 1 ft off the floor to 5 ft high. Each model will be displayed on a custom wood base with a homemade plexiglass cover.  I have enough room for two sets of these shelves without making any adjustments to my present workbench and its shelving unit next to it. That should be enough room for the 2-3 models I build per year for a good 8 years per set of shelves at 3 models per shelf.

The trick is that I'm staying mostly within my main interest of WW11 fighters and 1st generation jets. Larger aircraft and jets through the 70's will be in 1/48 scale.  Cars in 1/24-20 scale for the few I do eventually build. 

When and if I ever get to the stage of just no more room, I'll worry about it then. 

Joel

Guest Peterpools

Whatever happened to the Fw190's ; both SMS and Basic kits? They seemed to have vanished :mental:

Peter

I hope they do well with the Hs129.  I really can't think of an airplane that holds less interest for me personally, but it takes all kinds :)

True. And I personally look forward to the Hs. 129. Especially, if we are offered some colorful and garish Romanian markings to adorn the kits with, either by the manufacturer or after market. Radu Brinzan I hope you are listening.