1/32 Northrop F-5A/B/C/D Freedom Fighter & T-38 Talon

SharkOwl

Menelaos has kindly pointed out and reminded me that the HAF F-5's also had the AIM-9 fit in place of tip tanks on some aircraft, so its now 'game on' for me as as I no longer require an additional set of tip tanks :) (however, markings are quite a different issue altogether :( ). 

Derek

Edited by Derek B

• 2 weeks later...

No longer listed for a few times, the following references a now back on Michael Benolkin's Cybermodeller Kit Release Schedule Update :

1/32 Scale :

Tanmodel / 3301 / F-5A/NF-5A/CF-116 Freedom Fighter ;             

Tanmodel / 3302 / F-5B/NF-5B/CF-116D Freedom Fighter ;          

Tanmodel / 3303 / T-38A/T-38M Talon ;

No specific release date and listed as “Catalogâ€.

Two follow ! With hope !

Link : https://www.cybermodeler.com/special/kit_release_sched.shtml

B)

SharkOwl

• 1 month later...

Let's hope that, when and if they'll ever produce this aircraft in 1/32 as it is stated, it will have the correct dimensions / detail's accuracy (lines, panels, rivets, etc.). I'm saying this because neither the Classic Airframes nor, the Kinetic kit in 1/48 have these details correct.

The fact that they have a "point cloud" from a scan of a real aircraft should help to get things a lot closer than those kits that were measured with a tape measure sort of near the aircraft or scaled from a photo taken in 1916 should make it more likely that they get the shape reasonably close to what it should look like. That isn't everything in making the kit look "real", but it goes a long way towards that goal.

Tnarg