WNW Camels

leitch

Lots of Models has their own web store. If anything, their eBay auctions are related to their own store and no one else's.

Ah OK. So they are a completly unrelated to anyone else then?

Hi all,

Just an update that I posted on Wingnut Wings Fans on Facebook yesterday, for those that aren't apart of that group or on Facebook -

Just to clear all the confusion regarding shipments of the Sopwith Camels and not going into all in's and out's of each shipment. I know that in the past that everyone has been used to newly released Wingnut Wings kits shipping from one location. As we (Wingnut Wings) have changed the way we do things, we are no different than Tamiya, Hasegawa, Revell or any other kit manufacturer. Some Countries, Distributors, Wholesalers and retail stores are receiving there stocks before others are. This comes purely down to the amount they have ordered and how they have chosen to have their orders shipped to them.

Some Customers have chosen to take small quantities and have them shipped by air and larger quantities shipped by sea freight. These shipments will arrive at different times at their destinations. All I can ask of you, is allow your Distributors, Wholesalers and retail stores some time and Camels will arrive into stock as soon as they can. I hope that clears any confusion.

Weta are in the same boat (excuse the pun!) as they German and UK distributors who are also waiting for their shipments to arrive via sea freight.

Cheers

Dave

Just a quick confirmation question Dave, who else in the US distributes WnW kits now?

Thanks!

What's S.M.?

Just my version of initials for 'SB' :) Edited by The Dude

Ah OK. So they are a completly unrelated to anyone else then?

Just my version of initials for 'SB' :)

As far as I know, LoM is completely independent, other than for completely normal business associations.

I sort of assumed you meant Sprue Brothers, but wasn't real sure, so thanks for the clarification.

Thanks very much for the forthright answers, Dave, I appreciate it. It's always best to get information of this nature, directly from the horses mouth (so to speak), so I value your input here. WNW has obviously very much become a big part of the 1:32 hobby scene, and folks are always clamoring for information, ofttimes relying on web BS or misinformed rumor, so straight information from the source, will hopefully belay that anxiety, at least for many of us.

I just inspected the differences between all the Camel versions WNW is releasing and it seems all of them except the 2F.1 are nearly the same just with different decals and engines? Or did i miss anything?

You are correct. They are all identical except the engine sprue and decals minus the 2F which has a different fuselage sprue. Great way to design a kit and get many, many versions.