F4U-1 Birdcage tamiya

I folks !!

for my first post I propose you my F4U-1 birdcage Tamiya 

paint , gunze and tamiya , AK interactive wash , pigment AK interactive and tamiya , watercolor pencils , resin parachute true details ,

decals barracuda 

defint10.jpg

defint11.jpg

defint12.jpg

defint13.jpg

defint14.jpg

socle_11.jpg

socle_12.jpg

socle_13.jpg

First , I didn't plan on punting the  shark mouth , actually  half of it, as I didnt know anything about this half noz art on VMF 214 and VMF 222 Corsair.Second, I wasnt able to see any picture that could have prooved it, but the other side. At the end, I ordered the two volumes of Aircraft Picturial, based on Corsair.Volume 1 page 27, you can find a Marines Dream's picture with the wanted side , of the shark, on which you can clearly see the eye and the inscription, placed under the cockpit. At that time I could have it fixed in adding the noz art. 

re_ess10.jpg

re_ess11.jpg

re_ess12.jpg

re_ess13.jpg

11924910.jpg

I hope you like it ..

Best regards  Pascal 

Stunning first entry, Pascal! I'm building "Marine's Dream" myself at the moment, but using the Trumpeter kit. I never found any evidence of the sharkmouth, and the Pyn-Up decals I'm using certainly don't include it. I'd love to see that photo too!

May I publish yours on the website?

Kev

Hello and thank you all ! 

for the photo in the aircraft pictorial volume 1 page  27 there is a photo of the right side  or we see well the eye and the inscription under the cockpit but we see not the mouth of shark in ....... OK half a noz art it is strange, but just an eye stylized still more thus logically I put everything, I would put in you the photo in August because the I am in vacancy me have neither the book and  my hard drive with me , stay has the house....

(sorry for my bad English )