Annual WNW Christmas kit speculation

LSP_K2

Has anyone suggested a Caproni bomber yet?

I have a feeling that HpH Models were looking into a 1/32 Caproni - I'm sure I saw plans for it at Telford.

As for this Christmas WNW release, can we have a Ansaldo SVA.5 or a Hanriot HD.1 please? Or a Vickers Gunbus? Or a Nieuport 17?

Recently (few weeks ago) Begemot released a new big decal set for Nieuport 21. At the moment, building a Nie-21 would imply having 2 kits (Academy Nie-17 + a Nie-11 donor kit for the engine and engine cowling), and i doubt they would sell a lot in those conditions. I bought it, but that's why i already have the kits, spare parts, and the project is quite advanced in my mind, yet, and it supply the scheme i need. But i have not seen a lot of Nie-21 builds on the internet....

So do you know they would know something we dont ?

Recently (few weeks ago) Begemot released a new big decal set for Nieuport 21. At the moment, building a Nie-21 would imply having 2 kits (Academy Nie-17 + a Nie-11 donor kit for the engine and engine cowling), and i doubt they would sell a lot in those conditions. I bought it, but that's why i already have the kits, spare parts, and the project is quite advanced in my mind, yet, and it supply the scheme i need. But i have not seen a lot of Nie-21 builds on the internet....

So do you know they would know something we dont ?

That is possible since I don't know nuttin' about anything anyway so anysomething gotta be more than nuttin', nohow.

Or something like that.

Isn't the suspense of waiting for the announcement lots of thrills and fun?

Stephen

:hmmm:

attachicon.gifzeppelinsegrelles.jpg

:whistle:

Iain

No real announcements, plastic, or otherwise, were harmed by this tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek post  :)

What tongue-in-cheek?

I want one of these models. Is it in 1/32 or 1/24 scale?

Where do I get one?

Better yet, where does one get the plans? This is an easy enough model to scratch build.

It could be done in polystyrene plastic with the “skin†in very thin polystyrene or some other plastic material. Easy enough.

Put an ultra lightweight radio control unit & motor and a couple balloons full of helium in it and set it on display at a IPMS meet. Then when the judges come over to see it turn in it on and have it lift off and circle the hall. I already have the hardware and a can of helium under pressure.

I can assure you that the ghost of Count von Zeppelin will be standing by your side.

If he does show up you and he may be the only ones left in the hall, but that is OK, No, don't call Ghostbusters,  Ghosts of great men are always welcome in polite society.

No, I am not being facetious, I am currently working on a radio controlled flying piece of sculpture.  And I think this is possible, if I can keep the weight down.

Stephen

Fortunately for me (very fortunately), I don't find myself drawn to every WWI aircraft that ever was, so my choices of kits to eventually get, are much more limited. As far as I recollect, I've owned about six WNW kits so far, but sold off most as being compulsive purchases that I really had no desire to actually build. 

I know whereof you speaketh. I myself have done the same thing with a bunch of Tamiya and Trumpeter expensive and highly detailed 1/32 model aircraft kits. It is a hard life, being compulsive.