pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

• 2 weeks later...

Figures look great, Norbert! Posting replies seems fine. Maybe try a different browser?

Kev

it seems to work when I quote, I use google chrome and it worked fine up to this week-end. When I do a direct reply, it says "saving post....."and nothing happens

Edited by norbert

it seems to work when I quote, I use google chrome and it worked fine up to this week-end. When I do a direct reply, it says "saving post....."and nothing happens

That's very odd indeed, and I can't think of a reason for it. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch; certainly nothing has changed at this end.

Kev

Many thanks for your help Kev. Just found out I also can not read my notifications...unless I open them in a new window...

So, as I found a way to post, here is the last update : 

We made an US Army, or US Air Force helicopter instructor, helmet on arm, ball cap on head. you can get him with, or without sunglasses, depending from the box reference

21552012_1704622146245759_83933022222204

21752888_1704622142912426_15021081419445

cheers
Norbert

It sounds to me like you're having some browser issues, Norbert. Chrome is normally pretty reliable, so it does seem odd. Make sure you're using the latest version, and that you don't have any rogue extensions or add-ons messing things up. That's about all I can suggest, I'm afraid. You could try using Firefox for one session, just to see if the result is any different. That would confirm a problem with Chrome.

Kev