Big Bad Bonnie.....1/32 HK B-25 glass nose DISASTER STRIKES

gunpowder

Thanks everyone. OK on with the engines. The No1 engine on BBB vas very leaky and appears to have a black/chipped/oil covered gear case , whereas the No2 engine looks relitavely clean. No 2 also has a prop with a silver spinner.

Heres the left engine. This was great fun to weather. Very oily. I still need to add the axhaust pipe and stains on both engines.

DSC_9459_zpsbb413578.jpg

DSC_9460_zpsa8c69dd5.jpg

Heres the right one. As you can see it looks alot cleaner

DSC_9458_zps59592e5d.jpg

DSC_9462_zps6dc4f6fa.jpg

Both ready to go on.

DSC_9457_zpsa28142ce.jpg

The grand moment they were fitted.

DSC_9463_zps1a6ad82f.jpg

Undersides , ailerons and flaps next....

Edited by gunpowder

DISASTER STRIKES

Today is Friday the 13th and the bad luck has come. With the model nearly done and all going well , i knocked it and the top clear part of the nose dropped on the floor. Before i could get it , our Cocker spaniel grabbed it and cracked it. To say that i am really down about it is an understatement. All that hard work and now its damaged. To add insult to injury its the first anniversary of our little 3 year old Daughters Death tomorrow. Really fed up now......

Awe bless you I can't imagine what that's like, sorry to hear that friend I hope you have better days ahead  ;) bugger the kit there's always a way around that best wishes to you and your family take care.

Clive

Mate I'm so sorry to hear that. Just have a break for a while. Getting away from a project for a while and clearing the head usually does wonders for me, so hopefully it can for you too. Usually by that stage I've come up with a new plan of attack and I'm re-inspired to give things another go.

Craig

Guest Peterpools

I'm so sorry of the loss of your daughter ... our deepest heartfelt prayers.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools