Since I'm new...here are some completed projects.

BiggTim

As I'm rather a newbie to the forum, I thought I'd post some pics of a few projects I've done over the years, some recent, some not. Since there probably a size limit, I may do it over a few posts.

Hasegawa P-51D, totally OOB, completed maybe 10 years back. Canopy is missing the pilot's name because I had to re-do it after an accident, and haven't put it back on yet. 

Petie2nd-11oclockcloseup_zpsf2233927.jpgPetie2nd-7oclock_zps453ffa8b.jpgPetie2nd-2oclock_zps7e51372f.jpg

Petie2nd-below_zpsc72e0321.jpg

Next up is the old Nitto K5Y Willow kit from way back, bought it at an estate sale about 8 years ago, and built it OOB. In fact, it was such a nice little kit, I didn't even scratch build anything, or add any detail, just built it as it came. The decals were ruined, but they were simple enough that I masked and painted them using my own homemade "frisket".

K5Y-8oclock_zpsb3dcefb2.jpgK5Y-10oclock_zpsda6e7bdb.jpgK5Y-11oclockcloseup_zpsbd8b4a80.jpg

That's it for this post, I'll add more in another. Thanks,

Edited by BiggTim

Really awesome work Tim! I especially like the Willow - it looks superb! I've always wanted that kit, but it has so far eluded me.

Oh, by the way, the per-post image limit is 10.

Kev

Kevin, HLJ says the kit is on back order, but still available. I've been looking for the float version myself...