Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I managed to get hold of an original issue of the 1/32nd scale Spitfire Mk.I from Revell!!!! Yay :yahoo: ! OK, so I'll need to source some A.M for it and possibly do a bit of scratch-building but the surface detail is superb.

I managed to get hold of an original issue of the 1/32nd scale Spitfire Mk.I from Revell!!!! Yay :yahoo: ! OK, so I'll need to source some A.M for it and possibly do a bit of scratch-building but the surface detail is superb.

I liked that early Revell kit quite a lot. With some care, it can be made into a very attractive model.

The subscription bug bite me!!!

Seriously, I received an email from DeAgostini about their newest release, a Douglas DC-3 ..... in 1/32 scale!!!

Couldn't believe that someone finally did this airplane in this scale.

http://www.model-space.com/us/build-douglas-dc3.html

First month's box arrived today:

DC-3%200%201%20of%201_zpsrmmalhak.jpg  

First pack is the cockpit and nose section of the aircraft.

John

Edited by John F Smith

I liked that early Revell kit quite a lot. With some care, it can be made into a very attractive model.

Yes, it just needs some tlc. I've just started making a list of a.m bits that I want/need for this. The decals are shot but I never intended using them anyway. So far I'm looking at Barracuda wheels, radiator and Oil cooler, I might have a look at the aileron set they do as well. as for the cockpit, I might see if I can get the Aires Vb set and back-date it a little to Mk.I standard or just wait for the Eduard Brassin set and hope I can make it fit. The adventure begins.......

LOL that C6N1 look like a Zero Limousine!!!! does it come with champagne and a sun roof... 

dont meant to offend .. ill get my coat!

I'd be extremely jealous if that myrt was 1/32....