Col Vic Vizcarra sent me this

Hey Amigo, you braking of the our formation with just a little AAA action on the horizon...what gives? We haven't even reached Thud Ridge yet...Come on buddy...we still got to make a full run to Hanoi with our bad boys   :wicked:

So, get that formation tight...we got long leg a head  :coolio:

Edited by Youngtiger1

This is what I LOVE about this site......................YOU GUY's AND GAL......................The support from ya'll  (Southern for  you all)  is TREMENDOUS !

Crisis is over and "SINISTER VAMPIRE" will out there to chase those nasty SAM.s away.

I think my message was mis-understood and when I re-read it I can see why.

I was saying that I was giving up on the AM stuff............not on the model........I'm just going back to what I normally do which is not using the stuff.

This kit has some issues, but I know what they are and I can deal with them.

Teresa@  Put away the rolling -pin....PLEASE ....unless you are making COOKIEEEEEEE's..........Thanks!  jack

Vitali @  Thank You Sir,        jack

Mike@    Back in formation SIR!   Thanks    jack

Bill @    That is exactly the plan Sir        Thanks     jack

Just want to say THANK YOU  ALL  for the words of encouragement

jack 

Guest Peterpools

Jackj

Glad you found a camera that works with you. WB is right and so are the colors.

Enjoy

Peter

IMG_0143.jpgOk Everyone, I have made a major change in my first  build for this G/B.  Thru the powers that be.....and I believe that everything happens for a reason....

I was able to come in contact with (RET) Col. Vic Vizcarra, the Pilot and Artist of Pussy Galore I.  I already had the decal set in my closet as I had thought

about building her later, possibly my 2nd build. When this opportunity came up to be in contact with Col Vizcarra and told him that I had the decals for this

aircraft, I decided to go ahead and move to this build since I had some issues when I started the F model that slowed me down. I think FATE was working in my

favor, but I didn't see it at the time.  He said he had about 400  unbuilt models and a few display cases full of 1/72 scale at home.

I told him about this G/B that we had started the first of the month and he is interested in what we are doing here and I now have the link to send him.

I will post pictures of the D model and stuff as soon as I quit shaking with excitement   STAY TUNED

This will carry over to  Gear Up,  Master details Pilot  and CE Radome and ventral strake  CE  F-105 Fancy Girls Pt 3

I hope no-one is offended by the Art Work as it is Historically Correct

jack

Edited by marauderdriver

Very noble cause indeed Jack. To have Col. Vic Vizcarra tune into this GB is a real honour to say the very least, so I would consider it a pleasurable burden to make a model of his aircraft. If you ever needed inspiration to make something for this GB, it doesn't come much better that this.

Regards

Derek

OK Jack,

this means for sure that you will have to remove the spine and strengthening patches on the wings.  I think I can safely say that his silver 105 would not have them.  Many 105s went to Nam silver and ended up camo.

Bruce

+3 for me my friend !I am also a firm believer in things happen for a reason. Very, very cool. And all will be WATCHING YOU !!!......Harv :popcorn:  :coolio:

Very noble cause indeed Jack. To have Col. Vic Vizcarra tune into this GB is a real honour to say the very least, so I would consider it a pleasurable burden to make a model of his aircraft. If you ever needed inspiration to make something for this GB, it doesn't come much better that this.

Regards

Derek

Thanks Derek,  This came up out of nowhere and my heart is still running 1000mph.  He was checking us out about a 1/2 hr ago.  I definitely am Honored to do this....jack 

Plus One on what Derek said and Build on my friend!  :)

All the best,

Paul 

Thanks Paul,  Sorry for the sudden shift,  but this is TOO COOL!  if I do say so myself :frantic:  :frantic: .....jack

I'm glad for ya Jack! Sometimes all this can be awfully frustrating but after getting through the tough stuff that makes the easier stuff that much more appreciated. I'm watchin' ya! LOL

output_EfpzVh_zps69dbd1aa.gif

Thanks John,   This really pulled my UP  from my slow start, and I know you'll get through that blending(grinding) on your Crusader.......jack

OK Jack,

this means for sure that you will have to remove the spine and strengthening patches on the wings.  I think I can safely say that his silver 105 would not have them.  Many 105s went to Nam silver and ended up camo.

Bruce

Lots of Grinding of Plastic.....I get myself into more FUN then I can stand, but I do have lot's of support from people on this site and a little OUTSIDE influence..I know you removed the spine on yours, so any tip will be most appreciated ........jack

+3 for me my friend !I am also a firm believer in things happen for a reason. Very, very cool. And all will be WATCHING YOU !!!......Harv :popcorn:  :coolio:

Thanks Harv,  I guess I've received some Good KARMA, and I'm going to do my best on this :piliot:  :wacko: .....jack