Trumpeter Mig 21 MF Finished 7/28/14

Guest Peterpools

Teresa

Absolutely spectacular finish ... just gorgeous. And to think, you've been hiding from us for how long?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

Hi Teresa,

I want to let you know that when you were looking at the pictures of my Hobby Room playing Where's Waldo, that Waldo is in there.

Unfortunately Waldo was tragically buried in "The Great Cove St. Avalanche of 13" and has never been recovered. 

The question about the Cute Dog laying on the floor in my Hobby Room is our Spaniel/ Corgi mix..Baby GirlIMG_0916.jpgIMG_0917.jpgAnd the 2nd question what is the story with the Pink Princess cushion on my chair?  Is a MAN has to keep in touch with his FEMININE SIDE !IMG_0899.jpgIMG_0900.jpgIMG_0903.jpgIMG_0905.jpgThat's the baby dog  POOPER 

watch'in you :wicked:

jack

JACK!

Step Away From The Camera!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

I Laughed so hard I almost .......well you know. I must say the Heart Glasses and the Ti era are very becoming!!! Don't quit your day job!!!  :rofl:

NOW!! IF you tell me that's what you wear while you are building your models, I will have to resort to taking you away to a place where they allow you to wear things like that, I don't think you want to

go there.  :mental:  :mental:    :help: 

By the way tell your Wife Great Job! I am sure she had a hand in helping you out!  :doh: 

PS: Sweet Doggies!

Thanks for the good times my friend!!

Teresa  :D  :rofl: 

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Brian, Joe, Kai, Mark, Andromeda673, Bill S. Tom, Alain, Reconspit, Mike B. Martin, Peterpools, Don, and P.Stoner

Thank you all so much for the kind words!!!!

Don:

I haven't thought about doing any more Camo right now, but who knows. :hmmm: When I finish my MIG, I plan to build a "Secret Project" That I am keeping to myself for now. It will be my second build for this Group build.  :)

Martin:

Paul has Nothing to be jealous about  :rofl:  He is a great modeler and I don't even come close! To tell you the Truth I actually clogged up BOTH of his Airbrushes while I was learning to use them. Sweew 

Thankfully he fixed them up for me to use them again. Yikes. The only thing Paul has to be jealous about is MAYBE JACK'S OUTFIT!!  :rofl:  :rofl:

Peter:

Haven't been hiding, just had to get the time and the Nerve to try it!  :blush:

Everyone:

Thank you so much for the kind words, encouragement, tips, and making me feel welcome in this great group of builders on LSP!!  :bow:

Teresa  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Ray!

That means allot.

Work has kind of taken me out of commission for my build this last week, but I did finally sneak some bits of time in and got more paint on and the landing gear finished etc.

My next step is to get the Decals on (Woo Hoo!)  finish up weathering the seat on my cockpit and paint up my Pilot.

Hope to have more pictures very soon.

Welcome back from your vacation hope you had a fantastic time! Tell the Misses Hi for me.  :D

Hello All,

Well I got a little more done this week. 

Next steps is attach my Fuel Tank, Canopy, Missiles, and Antennas and maybe a little touch up here and there. This is my "Out of the Box Build"  :blush:

Cockpit Area:

As you will notice I have not detailed my Cockpit Seat to much because I will be putting a Pilot in it. Sorry they might be a little out of focus. :rolleyes:

DSC00590_zps51c1271c.jpg

DSC00587_zpsc8b0f4f9.jpg

DSC00570_zps1bcab08e.jpg

Finally got Decals on!

DSC00568_zps809e872f.jpg

DSC00567_zpsa9900b13.jpg

DSC00571_zps4f7c62c0.jpg

Thanks for looking in!

Teresa   :)

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Just caught up on your build, Teresa. Magnificent camo. Can't wait to see her with decals on. And, oh, could we have somewhat larger pics, pleaaase? Such a nice model deserves it!

Cheers

Rainer

Thank you so much Rainer!!

So per your request here she is in Decals. I also tried to make the pictures a little larger  :rofl:

Thank you for your very kind words, I appreciate it.

All my best to you

Teresa,

VERY nice build (Mig 21 that is... :D ) Love the cammo work. Great airbrush control. Looking forward to seeing this one finished. Very nice job.

Thank you Joe!

It did make me nervous because it was my first attempt on this kind of Paint scheme.

Hello All,

Well I got a little more done this week. 

Next steps is attach my Fuel Tank, Canopy, Missiles, and Antennas and maybe a little touch up here and there. This is my "Out of the Box Build"  :blush:

Cockpit Area:

As you will notice I have not detailed my Cockpit Seat to much because I will be putting a Pilot in it. Sorry they might be a little out of focus. :rolleyes:

DSC00590_zps51c1271c.jpg

DSC00587_zpsc8b0f4f9.jpg

DSC00570_zps1bcab08e.jpg

Finally got Decals on!

DSC00568_zps809e872f.jpg

DSC00567_zpsa9900b13.jpg

DSC00571_zps4f7c62c0.jpg

Thanks for looking in!

Teresa   :)

Thatz mah Goil!  ( that's my girl)   Just wait till you see what she's building next!  :hmmm:  :evil_laugh: 

Paul