Trumpeter Mig 21 MF Finished 7/28/14

Guest Clunkmeister

Jack, I gave her a silver pencil and said start drawing on your plane!  :frantic:  :fight:  :rofl:

Seriously, 

She did Alclad over Tamiya White Primer she buffed out and polished. I'm answering for her cause she just got  called out to work a solo job. Shell be back in an hour or so. Im SOOOO PROUD of her!  :clap2:

The Kids a natural.

Paul

Paul,

I see a doghouse in your future...

Thank you Paul!

I can't believe I got this far. Now that I have some paint on, I am really getting inspired. It's nothing compared to what you all have done with yours. Maybe some day I

might venture out and scratch build something, or do something a little more adventurous, but for now I am building it straight out of the box and see what I come up with.  :hmmm:

Thanks for looking in!

Teresa :D

Teresa- What a treat it is to follow along with your build.  I've always especially enjoyed the painting and decals as that is when all the construction comes together and the build really comes alive, and it's a joy when when a fellow modeler experiences that same moment of inspiration.

Looks awesome and looking forward to more!   :clap2: :thumbsup:

Kai

Edited by EmperorKai

Teresa- What a treat it is to follow along with your build.  I've always especially enjoyed the painting and decals as that is when all the construction comes together and the build really comes alive, and it's a joy when when a fellow modeler experiences that same moment of inspiration.

Looks awesome and looking forward to more!   :clap2: :thumbsup:

Kai

Thank you Kai !!!

I am getting excited to start the Camo, I have had a couple of long days and I am going to try to start fresh tomorrow so I can concentrate fully on trying to do a good job.  :)

Thank you for the support!

Teresa   :D

I getting excited about the jungle camo scheme :popcorn: , fingers cross, GoTeresa!

Cheers

Martin

patience_dog.jpg

Thank you Martin!

Love this picture   :rofl:

If I can keep Paul from trying to give me Green pencils to do the Camo with I will be good to go!  :rofl:  Fool me once, my bad, fool me twice you in the Dogs house. :rofl:

Seriously I am hoping to work on it tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing more of your MIG done, keep up the good work! Want to borrow my color pencils Paul gave me to paint mine?  :rofl: They are non toxic...  :rofl:

Edited by Girlscanplay2

GO,TERESA,GO       

I WANNA SEE JUNGLE CAMO ON THAT MIG!

Just say'in

watch'in you  :wicked: 

jack

Thanks Jack!

I am sure I will need to clean off one side of my work bench, I think Paul has edged his way over on my side again!  :doh:

He needs more room than I do, by the time I am close to getting done for the day I hit my head on the wall not realizing that I have moved over two feet. Hey how did that happen. Got to watch him  :hmmm:  :rofl:

Keep up the great work Jack!! Keeping an eye on ya!

Teresa

Paul,

I see a doghouse in your future...

That's right Ernie!  :rofl:

Might find a new use for Kicker.

Seriously he has been VERY supportive and is patient with all my question. Good thing!  :)

I also appreciate all the support that you all give me as well.

Edited by Girlscanplay2

A nice sharp #11 blade to the back of his hand will stop his encroachment !..........Harv

Yikes Harv!

He just get's excited. He not know what he does .........OR DOES HE???  :rofl:  Hummm :hmmm:

Watching your build young man. Looking Great!

Teresa  :D

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Teresa,

That build is coming alive! Great job with the paint.

Cheers, Tom

Thank you Tom!

Now for the next step..CAMO free hand.....  :frantic:

Your build is looking great Tom!

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Hi Folks,

Well today I got a little accomplished. Decided to add some shade to some of the panels. Subtle but effective. I am getting tired of looking at Silver, so I  hope if I don't get called out to work I can actually start my Camo. I just need a fair amount of time because I don't want to do a rush job on it.  :rolleyes:

DSC00543_zps2630b628.jpg

To shade the Panels I used Alclad II Duraluminum mixed with a little bit of Black. I am trying to decide if I want to shade a few more panels, although with the Dark Green Camo, I am not sure just how much you will be able to see when all said and done  :shrug:

DSC00545_zps8e47d13a.jpg

DSC00540_zps14d83438.jpg

Thanks for looking in!