Inventory... Damn

Thomas Lund

Bruce, it doesn't sound like a problem to me... now what my wife says may be another thing. But one could talk about books, cameras, telescopes, firearms, cars, art, music or videos, clothes, quilting fabric, glass supplies, or anything else that you or your "significant other" may enjoy and collect, and we're all in the same place. We all have our fun stuff that we want to hang onto, and this hobby is a lot less expensive than many of the others out there.

Just have fun. The only contest to care about is the one you decide to enter.

Tnarg

All: My count with one hand over my eye looks like I have about 23 going on with one or two that probably will not make it. The most ambitious project revolves around six spitfire conversions using the Paragon sets. A Ju-88 A-4 with torpedoes and a tricked out Revell Bf-110G night fighter are on the bench. I move in sprints of painting or scratch building or by nationality or type of propulsion. I work on one EE lightning vac kit every three weeks or so (glueing on billions of vents and small exhausts right now). The rule is to have fun learning something new and relax.

Rick

Wow! Almost a year. Same group in process as stated last year. Much progress with the Spitfires. Added a P-51 and an A-36 after the resin cockpit sets became available. Still having fun.

Rick

Only one, actively being touched by scalpel and glue brush, my Swordfish Mk III. Circling in a Stack, still in their boxes, waiting for permission to land on my workbench? Officially, a couple of dozen. Double that for all the projects in my head, and kits going to be purchased shortly or due for release later this year.

But on the bench, only the one.

Tim

My "started but unfinished builds" list, up to date :

-USAF F4E 95% -----> now 80% because i'll repaint it and change the decals for newer Zotz ones.

-French F8F (Bearcat) 60%

-USAF F-86-F30 65%

-US NAVY F4D (skyray) 45%

-French Sécurité civile Eurocopter EC145 50%

-Ta152 98% DONE

-USAF P-47D 40% DONE

-USAF F-15E 30% ------->40% because i'm working on it at the moment, and have almost done the cockpit.

-Ba349 (Natter) 30%

-Albatros DVa 40%

+

-Roland D.VIa 30%

-Nieuport 11 25%

-Ki-44 10%

-Fw190A9 10%

-Gee Bee R 10%

-T-2 Buckeye 15%

-BAe Hawk T1 25%

I want to finish in the next months the F-15E, the F-86F and the Nieuport 11. I hope i can resist to start any other new kits before, but i seriously doubt of it as i have 2 Felixtowes and a F-104G watching me, and a few new HPH kits coming soon...

Well, my started kits are mounting to 30+ now....

Alla scales, from 1/350 to 1/32, and all subjects as aircrafts, ships, armour, cars and trucks.

Of that total, about 1/3 are Large Scale Planes;

Trumpeter P-61, Revell BaE Hawk, Trumpeter MiG-21UM, Trumpeter MiG-25 Frogfoot, Tamiya F-4J, ZM A-1D Skyraider, Tamiya P-51 Mustang, ZM Shinden, Hasegawa J2M3 Raiden and Tamiya F4U-1A.

Stefan  :unsure:

Well, my started kits are mounting to 30+ now....

Alla scales, from 1/350 to 1/32, and all subjects as aircrafts, ships, armour, cars and trucks.

Of that total, about 1/3 are Large Scale Planes;

Trumpeter P-61, Revell BaE Hawk, Trumpeter MiG-21UM, Trumpeter MiG-25 Frogfoot, Tamiya F-4J, ZM A-1D Skyraider, Tamiya P-51 Mustang, ZM Shinden, Hasegawa J2M3 Raiden and Tamiya F4U-1A.

Stefan  :unsure:

Late to this party,sorry.

I have maybe 4 or 5 vac kits in 1/32 unbuilt and the rest are all Mustang kits. About nine 1/32 scale from three manufacturers and four in 1/24 scale,three  from airfix and one from Trumpy.  I have about 6 or 7 unbuilt vehicle kits but then about 100 unbuilt figure kits. So my stash is pretty small really. I do a reality check every few years and jettison things I have come to accept that I will never build.

Why waste space?

J

Really disturbingly, not much has changed since last year due to being in perpetual limbo except that some of the offending items are double-packed for relocation.

I've resigned myself to completing what I don't mind leaving behind, which is why 1/72 has had a recent surge. Undecided about the 1/32 MiG-21F-13. I so hope things get a move on.

Tony

1/48 started kits list wouldn't fit this window

1/32 started kits (all seriously stalled)

Revell/AIMS Ju 88G-10 what if night fighter

KH/AlleyCat Texan as a swedish Sk16A Harvard

Trumpy F8F-1

Hasegawa Fi 156C swedish S14A

Revell He 219

Trumpy Bf 109G-0 butterfly tail prototype

Silver Wings Hart swedish B4

Silver Wings Bristol Bulldog swedish J7

Silver Wings Gladiator II swedish J8A

Silver Wings Fiat CR.42 swedish J11

Dragon P-51D-5 (99% done swedish J26)

HPH SG38 swedish G101

Eduard/AlleyCat SCW Bf 109B

Oh when AIMS Ju 388 arrives I'll soon have one or two more stalled builds...

Edited by AndersN

@AndersN: Lots of Swedish stuff going on there! Anything finished soon except the J26?

/Stoffe

Det var längesen....

Nope...I think the B 4 is closest, but I haven't done anything at all since last post in the Whatsitsname GB a few years ago!

What about your little J 21? :)