AIMS Ju 388

Pastor John

I managed to grab a couple of photos - in the pile to publish - hopefully at the weekend.

You were busy chatting John - so I didn't disturb you - but looked really good!  :thumbsup:

And remembrance on Sunday spot on as usual - one of the really special moments of the SMW weekend.

Iain

Thanks guys, and just to confirm - as you may see there is not much of the Revell kit left so just let me know which donor kit you are using - if you have an A-1 I will provide an EZ-6 and clear part and two props, if A-4 kit - then I will provide 8 props - simple.

Well I am one part away from sending off all the stuff the factory will be casting.

Thanks guys, and just to confirm - as you may see there is not much of the Revell kit left so just let me know which donor kit you are using - if you have an A-1 I will provide an EZ-6 and clear part and two props, if A-4 kit - then I will provide 8 props - simple.

Well I am one part away from sending off all the stuff the factory will be casting.

I'm not intimately familiar with the kits, so I'll have to look that up (although I do have two A-1s and an A-4 in the stash, so I should be able to figure it out). Any real advantage with one over the other?

I'm already getting anxious, even though it will probably be spring/summer before I can get to these. I still have to do the 188A conversion, which I hope to complete over the winter.

Thanks again for all you do, John.

John

Just checking the PE cockpit parts work - slow going and you will need Gator glue but there's no rush - it was either this or have all the detail in resin - either as a separate part with loads of thinning out to do - or as an integral part of the cockpit making painting more difficult.

20141113_181445_zps7d13f115.jpg