Zactomodels: Supporting a first class guy and supplier

Av8fan

I  hope that Chris(Zactoman) does not mind, but I am posting this here to make the community aware of a situation. Without going into too much personal detail, one of Zacto's family members is ill with a neouroligical condition. You can imagine that the travel and expenses are racking up.

So if you have been trying to decide about buying some of his sets and have the means to do so, why not help out a bit by placing an order?  If you have the Trump F-14, you have to get the intake corrections.  They are amazing.

Chris didnt ask for this post and I hope that I  dont upset him with this, but, supporting each other through the rough times is important.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Av8fan

Chris is one of the best guys I know, both in person and over email. I've dealt with him for a long time and he's always been perfect to deal with and his products are unbelievably good, if you've never seen.

Thank you for posting this!!! I to have meet and are proud to call Chris a friend. He has helped me out with a few things in the past,

I have his Sidewinders OH-58, A-7 , Su-27 and Mig-29UB sets and I HIGHLY RECOMEND them. He has one of the highest quality control I know. So if you can please help our friend out and place an order or just send a little token of gratitude!! Thank you

On the Sidewinders No B's

Cheers

Danny

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

For any guys building the Trumpy SU-27/30/MKK DEFINITELY invest in a set of Chris's intakes! The only problem I had was that I waited too long to order a set, and tortured myself with the OOB intakes for too long to replace them.

Great products

When his a-7 sets become available again, I'll be on his site ordering them the same day!! His stuff is legendary for it's quality. His 1/32 YF-23 is amazing too.

I hope he releases that kit.

I worked at McDonnell Douglas and used to see artist pictures of the YF-23 throughout the hallways in both our buildings. It's a shame politics won over performance between the YF-22 and our YF-23.

None of the products Chris has released so far fit kits that are in my field of interest, which does not mean his products are not outstanding, just by the look of them ...

Anyway, I may change my mind and become a happy customer when Chris releases his YF-23 !

Hubert