Zokeimura kit #8

Guest Vulcan32

Well now Im calling it a Horton on principal alone.  :lol:

Food for thought - Never tell someone to do some thing you actually don't want them to do; they'll surly do the exact opposite.........try the ol reverse psychology thing next time.................just as in the case of the Horton. ;)  :lol:

Edited by Out2gtcha

Hrmmm.......it does fit the likely croked cross, and twin hint, but Im not sure how it relates to the "Spirited" hint........but sure would be nice! It also fits with the ZM SOP of releasing un-released kts that another company JUST released as well -

Yeah Brian, agreed. The only "Spirited" part of the 335 was it was so dang Fast! Have to say it is overall good news we will get another twin in 1/32, whatever shape it arrives in!

TA-154? It's a Brother "in spirit" to the Mosquito.......

... it's ALSO a brother to the TA-152!!!

... However, the word is "spirited" ... not "spiritual" ... and one word that cannot be used to describe the TA-154 is 'spirited' ... production runs were noted for poor performance!!

Still, I would prefer this kite to that Horten thing!

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

Finally looked up and took a breath Rog? I'm surprised you are not still unwrapping packages! The Horten was a cool concept, sort of like the ...Boomerang....

lol ... Oh I am Mike, I am!!! (unwrapping packages - and re-organising the 'production factory' while at it) ... There should be a slight lull in the postal action though! - until about the end of next week (shipping times and all that boring poo-har!) ...

Meanwhile I have a day off work due to site closure (bad weather) - and I'm looking online to perhaps start the "3rd splurge" ???

I like the old school types of festivities (Israeli, Greek, Roman, Arabic) that would carry on for weeks, or months or even a year!! :D

... I agree Mike - that Horten thing looks like a boomerang!!

... and about all I would do with a scale model one of these - is test that theory out - by finding a good strong breeze to launch it into! :D :D

Still ... each to their own!

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69