Academy 1/32 F-16I SUFA Complete.

Well i have finished a little ahead of what i thought.

Presenting the completed Academy 1/32 F-16I SUFA.

1/32 Academy F-16I SUFA Storm
Isradecals Publications F-16I SUFA in Service
Wolfpack Cockpit Set
Wolfpack Exterior Set
Aires Landing Gear Bays
Eduard Ejection Seat Etch
Wheeliant Wheels

Hope you all enjoyed the WIP posts, here she is, picture heavt as usual :innocent:

102_5224.jpg102_5225.jpg102_5228.jpg102_5235.jpg102_5237.jpg102_5239.jpg102_5238.jpg

Edited by danimalmagic

VERY NICE

Inspires me to get back to my 90 percent complete kitbash Sufa and get it done.

I see completed builds like these of kits that a lot of people wrote off as too inaccurate to mess with, and wonder if they look at yours and mentally tick off the inaccuracies they see, or appreciate it for the awesome finished product it is? I think too many of us prefer to bash kits that aren't perfect, instead of seeing what they can make of it. Yours is a perfect example of what can be done if you just do some modeling and a bit less searching for the perfect kit

Cheers

Jason

VERY NICE

Inspires me to get back to my 90 percent complete kitbash Sufa and get it done.

I see completed builds like these of kits that a lot of people wrote off as too inaccurate to mess with, and wonder if they look at yours and mentally tick off the inaccuracies they see, or appreciate it for the awesome finished product it is? I think too many of us prefer to bash kits that aren't perfect, instead of seeing what they can make of it. Yours is a perfect example of what can be done if you just do some modeling and a bit less searching for the perfect kit

Cheers

Jason

I do not ever really pay much attention to what people say about a particular kit, there is allot of bias out there for many reasons. I researched this model for over a year and the resin upgrades take care of the main issues.

I have the Ra'anan Weiss F-16I in Service reference book and I can tell you that apart from the known issues that I have covered with the resin the kit is spot on, the only one thing I did not have is the proper front undercarriage door to accommodate the larger nose wheel.

I have been looking at this book for a few months while making her and it is essential for accurate building the kit, especially when placing decals as the kit does have a few errors here that would catch you out. It also came in handy for making sure I got the demarcation correct.

The recommended load outs are not really very good either but a bit of research and that was covered easy enough.

Its a 10/10 kit for me with resin or OOB.

Danny