Grumman F14/As "Ali-Cat" Tamya modelkit scale 1:32

aquatarkus10

Hi to all

I propose the Grumman F 14A/s "Ali-Cat" or the Iranian version of the legendary Tomcat Tamya with its "1980 box winner".

This model was completely riveted and the lower panels were lined with metal sheet.

For the conversion ( iranian version IRIAF after the islamic revolution) , I used the WolfPack Designe update set .

In addition to providing me different parts of resin, this set, also provides the decals and stencils with the new Persian symbols, which are essential for the new cam.

The colors used are : FS 36622 (UA 021) Light Gray and FS 35450 (UA 037) Air Superiority Blue.

This project began in July 2011 and expired at the end of March this year.

Thanks for watching my work.

George

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_9047.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

IMG_8964.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

IMG_9019.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

Immagine070_copy.jpg

IMG_8804.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

For more info & pics please visit my website :

http://www.adventurephotomodels.com

Hello George,

I love your artistic rendition of the Tomcat. Your photography and photo-editing has a unique look which is impressive and attractive.

I also love the actual model too. Super cammo and neat details. You made a great choice :goodjob:

Congratulations on a stunning result. :clap2:

Thank you for the link to your web page. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing through your galleries.

Cheers. :beer4:

Firstly, Welcome to the Forum George. Secondly, wow ... Great build, I love the colour scheme, it's something you don't see very often (if at all).

Now I'm off to mooch around your web page and enjoy your other builds.

Grant.

Edited to say:

Just popped over to your web pages for a quick look .... Very, very impressive and such great photography too. I'm going back there now for a longer look. Just thought you'd want to know.

Edited by Obant

Hi guys

Thank you for your warm welcome in this Forum. I really appreciated your comments.

I'm even happier because your support is directed to an old and almost forgotten kit.

The Tamya 1980 "Box winner" along with your modeler thank you for watching the Ali-Cat Project IRIAF.

George.