1/32 B-25J

Pavel

From site...

Welcome to the website of the Hong Kong Models Co Ltd ( HK Models). Our company was established in 2010, formed by a group of enthusiasts with modelers, Military fans and experienced mold maker. Combining with our historical knowledge, passion on modeling and creative tooling technology, we strive to bring you the most ultimate scale model in ever. As a model enthusiast, we know what you want, what you expect and we will make your dream come true. Keep close eye on our website, HK Models will be surprises you all!

"Combining with our historical knowledge, passion on modeling and creative tooling technology, we strive to bring you the most ultimate scale model in ever....."

Combining...combining...Well, that's one of calling it.

If you gentlemen will excuse me, i'm not gonna buy a rats a$$ from these take-away guys.

Flat 12, 12/F., Tak Lee Industries Center.

Tsing Yeung Street, Tuen Mun. N.T.

Hong Kong

Time to talk to my Bulgarian associate again i guess.

MBB

Edited by Michel borderline Beekveld

I will attend the New York Toy Fair next week. They don't usually have much in models kits but if there are any of note I will relay the information here.

I'll be at the WRAM show in White Plains, NY later this month but that is for RC flying models. If there is anything of note there I'll relay the info.

The best expo for model kits in the USA is the Hobby Industry Trade Show in Chicago in October. That is a bit of a commute for me since I live in Connecticut. But if there is a way for me to get there this year I'll let you know what I find.

As to Martin's kits being available soon, as I have said before, I'll believe it when I hold the actual kit in my hot little hands. I simply will not get excited now. Not at all. I am a very cool dude, y'see. :coolio: Of course, if the announcement was for a 1/32 Val or Kate, :yahoo: then I'd be climbing the walls.

Atcha later,

Stephen

What concerns me most is if the styrene landing gear of these super huge giants will be strong enough to support the weight of the completed kit? the B 17 in this picture is nearly one meter long:

p2__004_aa__poto__003_l.jpg

Anyone care to share their thoughts on this? - Danny

As I'm sure he will. IIRC, the B-17 project was in its infancy when Martin withdrew from the project. That means the majority of the design work on this particular project will not be from him or WingXL. I will wait until WingXL releases the B-17. Those CAD images of the Lancaster look "off". I immediately noticed the engine nacelles look like a cross between the Merlin engined Lanc and the radial engine lanc....

We shall see what the cost is going to be and I will reserve my judgement until the kit becomes available. As a tribute to Martin's hard work, I will be acquiring one of the "H" model gunships as I had originally intended to do were the kit released by WingScale. As far as the future releases from the company, I cannot comment but I will consider them only if WingXL does not release the kit (or has announced they will be releasing a similar kit) and the reviews conclude that it is a decent kit.

eh?

So as to not be misunderstood, I'll barely be able to find the space to display one, and only one, very large scale plane, and for me, that just has to be the Fortress. Now if I lived in a mansion, I'd probably buy four of each.