Jump to content

jeroenpeters

LSP_Members
  • Content Count

    1,965
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

jeroenpeters last won the day on October 14 2012

jeroenpeters had the most liked content!

About jeroenpeters

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 12/13/1975

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://forum.largescalemodeller.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Amstelveen, The Netherlands
  • Interests
    80% of my modeling interest goes out to large scale Luftwaffe. The other 20% is filled up by whatever plane sparks my interest. I live pretty close to the biggest airplane modeling stores in the Netherlands, which results in a big wall of shame, and a lot of tools I'll never use.

Recent Profile Visitors

856 profile views
  1. jeroenpeters

    New 1/32 Tempest - master photos

    http://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/4746-132-tempest-mkv-“hi-techâ€/
  2. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    The little Ohka is done. Pics here: http://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/4228-hph-models-kugisho-ohka-model-11/
  3. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Further progress on this model can be found here: http://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/4068-132-hph-models-ohka-model-11/page-3
  4. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Cheers Matt! I cut into the nose with a scalpel and sanded the hard edges smooth with a soft and fine MDC sanding pad. Started work on painting the pilot figure.
  5. jeroenpeters

    Meng Me-163 1/32 not impressed...

    Thank you, Ron!
  6. jeroenpeters

    FOKKER DXXI 1/32 Mercury engine in Finnish service

    Nice! I built the dutch version. Great kit.
  7. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Also adding some dinges and dents to the nose-cone, since that is what i see in my reference pictures...
  8. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Here's the dolly, all painted up and weathered:
  9. jeroenpeters

    Meng Me-163 1/32 not impressed...

    Like so: http://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/1510-132-rocket-science-me-163-meng/page-3
  10. jeroenpeters

    Meng Me-163 1/32 not impressed...

    I used the old Eduard cockpit designed for the Hasegawa kit, but it fits the Meng one fine.
  11. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Hi Mark, I found the base on a recent model show for a mere 12 euro's. Whenever i see a nice wooden base i never hesitate to buy it. Working on blending in the canopy now. Some mr. Surfacer, light sanding and it should be fine.
  12. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Update! Added lots of leadshot to the nose: And described all the lost panel lines and rivets from sanding:
  13. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Hi Mark, I use Cinema4D. For 3D printing i use Shapeways.com. Cheers! Jeroen
  14. jeroenpeters

    HPH Ohka Model 11

    Also working on a 3d printed charge that was fitted in the nose: Here's the first render: I found a drawing with measurements. Pretty convenient:
  15. jeroenpeters

    HPH Fi103 Reichenberg

    Thnx Mirek!
×