Hasegawa 1/32 J2M3 (Jack)

Royboy

Hasegawa have just announced that their 1/32 J2M3 Type 21 (Jack) will be available from early September!

I've really been looking forward to this one, as I was really reluctant to build the Revell kit of the 60's which I've probably had for at least the last thirty years or so. :blink:

I tend to look at these classic kits as old friends after a time, and I feel exactly the same way about the 'Tony' too, silly really, but that's how it is!

I wish they would tool the 'Val' and the 'Kate', surely these two must be high on Hasegawa's list?

If not, I'll be darned if I know why they're ignoring them?

Anyway, let's just be cheerful that they've taken the plunge with the 'Jack' for now! :clap2:

Roy.

It was just a matter of time.

And it won't be long before we see a lot of Revell Jacks on Ebay. It's like with the Revell Tony. Nobody gives the big money once asked for the Revell kit anymore.

It won't be that long before Hasegawa releases the mid-wing George too.

Making the once so rare Revell threesome a thing of the past.

Edited by Erwin

With Hase doing Japanese stuff, and RoG doing Luftwaffle stuff, we have great coverage; now they need to add some US,Brit, and Russian stuff.

I guess Trumpeter is doing good on the US stuff.

The Russians...that's a different story.But Trumpeter does have the new Sturmovik and a nice Mig 3.

As for the RAF. That should be something for Airfix.But they never jumped on the 32 nd scale wagon. I still wonder why .

And who will do the Italians ? That should be Italeri !

Edited by Erwin

Everything japanese would be most welcome! Kate, Val, Jill, Grace, Pete, Rufe, Myrt, George, ya you got it... Plus the twins...

Got another Ki61 Tony today.

Anders

And dont forget my all time fav, Kyofu/Rex!

34.jpg

And dont forget my all time fav, Kyofu/Rex!

34.jpg

One of mine too, looks so much more elegant with floats, something of a dog with wheels, though I do like the N1K2-K Shinden Kai, and the Tomy kit ain't half bad, aside the cockpit.

With Hase doing Japanese stuff, and RoG doing Luftwaffle stuff, we have great coverage; now they need to add some US,Brit, and Russian stuff.

Amen on getting some Soviet (WWII) aircraft. If Hasegawa are going to be doing Japanese twins, as Anders mentions, although I know the prices would be a little steep, I'd love to see a Nick and especially an Irving. I have to admit, the Rex would be nice also. Anyone one for a Peggy in 1/32nd scale?!

Regards,

Jason

The Italian stuff is covered very well by PCM! I hope RoG will eventually do some twins from someplace other than Germany.

True. I'm strongly considering the Macchi C.205 right now to add to the never ending pile.

I'm looking forward to the AM for the Hasegawa kit, so I can do the Revell kit justice. I hope Hasegawa do a Hurricane II or Tempest next.

I agree. I have the ol' Revell, and AM for it would be smashing !...........Harv :deadhorse: