• Hawker Typhoon
    • Hawker Hurricane
    • F4u Corsair
    • F6f Hellcat
    • P-47 Thunderbolt
    • N1K George
    • Me-109
    • FW-190

Tricky one this for me. I think I'd vote Typhoon and Corsair out of those.....but I think I'd prefer Hasegawa to do them (they'd include plastic tyres instead of those flippin rubber ones for a start).

I don't think we need another Jug in 1/32 as both Trumpeter and Hasegawa have done them. Same for the FW190. Hasegawa have pretty much nailed that.

To tell ya the truth Id like to see a Tamiya 32nd Razorback.........Tell me THAT wouldn't be a spectacular kit to build u. I know I know...........Trumpy razorback, blah blah :lol:

As was pointed out earlier, Mr. Tamiya doesn't seem to care about competition in the same scale. As well they shouldnt, since they really have none.

Edited by Out2gtcha

Sure looks like I'm the only guy who wants a Tamiya quality Hellcat.

Peter

I wouldn''t say that, but given a choice between the Hellcat and Corsair, the Corsair would win hands down for me. Such a cool aircraft.

OK, I voted for a Corsair, as that seems the logical thing to ask from Tamiya, but in my heart I really wanted a Lohner Flying Boat or a Curtiss P-6E or even something so insane as a Martin B-10B (with red, white and blue cowlings). Unfortunately, I am afraid the Lohner is rather far down WNW's list, and even Silver Wings doesn't look likely to do the B-10 anytime soon. And the Corsair is a very beautiful airplane...

Tnarg