ROYAL AIRCRAFT FACTORY S.E.5.a

fozzy

se5aplans032-1.jpg

se5aplans034-1.jpg

se5aplans027-1.jpg

se5aplans026-2.jpg

thats it.

Thanks every one who is following this build.

Loads more to do in the cockpit area...I am taking my time as every one looks in the cockpit on a model don't they?...pity they won't see this as most of it will be covered :o ....but hey ho I am enjoying doing this!

Have a good weekend guys

Cheers

Hi guys

I have a horrible feeling that no body is watching these posts but I have started so I am going to finish it!!;)

I havn't had much time this week to do much on the old S.E.5.a but what I have done is a little more work on the cockpit.

Slow job but I want to get it right!....I have scratch built a few more parts to go into the cockpit....here they are........

se5aplans002-10.jpg

Here is a shot of the Starting Magneto which is sat on top of the fuselage frame.....sorry about the quality of the photos!!

se5aplans007-9.jpg

I then fixed all the other parts into place on the cockpit side walls.......and yes I know I have to re paint the undersides to the cockpit top!!:rolleyes:

se5aplans009-9.jpg

se5aplans011-5.jpg

....I then attempted to take photos whilst holding onto the top part of the cockpit with one hand and snap away with the other hand!!:wacko:

se5aplans027-2.jpg

se5aplans024-3.jpg

se5aplans029-4.jpg

se5aplans013-3.jpg

Thats all I had time for this week!

I am going to a model show this weekend here in Bulgaria and so won't be modelling for a few days but will be attempting to finish the cockpit off next week.

Untill then...cheers lads

Thanks to .....Thor,Jason,Mark,Richard and Phil...thanks a lot lads for giving me the support on this particuly hard project!!I really really appreciate it.

:) Starting work at the bench again today after the weekend break...will post again soon!