EMD

Derek B

How about resin exhausts, tyres and converted radiator vents for a 1/24 Stuka B1? Drop tanks could convert it into a 87R?

Parts to make a very early Spit 1 out of the Hasegawa kit?

Correction parts for the Hobbycraft Camel?

Slats and ordnance for the Trumpy Swordish?

I am tempted to ask for a conversion of the 1/32 Ju-87B/D kits into the Ju-87A.

But Trumpeter announced that they will be issuing that entire kit in 2011. With Trumpeter that means 2014, if we are lucky.

I suspect Trumpeter of just making a list of all the kits they would like to issue in the next two years for no other reason than to discourage any other manufacturer from issuing these same kits.

Besides, a conversion kit of the Anton version of the Stuka would entail almost an entirely new fuselage and canopy, not counting other changes.

So I will just wait and see what you bring out.

Best of luck with your new company.

Stephen

I don't think you will need any luck with your new enterprise Derek.

We have seen your work and also know of your past efforts for other manufacturers.

I think we in the "family" would much rather purchase things from people we know and trust

than from the outside.

Plus we know where to find you! :evil_laugh:

Is your Beau detail upgrade going to include the different rear gunner's canopy?

I've been itching to do a good Banff Beau for a long time.

All the best mate!

Phil

I don't think you will need any luck with your new enterprise Derek.

We have seen your work and also know of your past efforts for other manufacturers.

I think we in the "family" would much rather purchase things from people we know and trust

than from the outside.

Plus we know where to find you! :beer:

Is your Beau detail upgrade going to include the different rear gunner's canopy?

I've been itching to do a good Banff Beau for a long time.

All the best mate!

Phil

Thank you for the vote of confidence Phil :beer:

The Beaufighter is still very much on the cards. However, as the development of the parts are very complex and time consuming, it will not be a quick thing (it is very much akin to creating a jigsaw puzzle - many items are dependent upon other integrated items). To answer your question, yes, my Beaufighter upgrades will indeed have a modified (both service and factory modifications) observers/gunners copula transparency (and Vickers K gun and mounting), but, as stated above, all of this requires long term planning and integration.

Cheers

Derek

I am tempted to ask for a conversion of the 1/32 Ju-87B/D kits into the Ju-87A.

But Trumpeter announced that they will be issuing that entire kit in 2011. With Trumpeter that means 2014, if we are lucky.

I suspect Trumpeter of just making a list of all the kits they would like to issue in the next two years for no other reason than to discourage any other manufacturer from issuing these same kits.

Besides, a conversion kit of the Anton version of the Stuka would entail almost an entirely new fuselage and canopy, not counting other changes.

So I will just wait and see what you bring out.

Best of luck with your new company.

Stephen

(Dr. Dave)

How about resin exhausts, tyres and converted radiator vents for a 1/24 Stuka B1? Drop tanks could convert it into a 87R?

Parts to make a very early Spit 1 out of the Hasegawa kit?

Correction parts for the Hobbycraft Camel?

Slats and ordnance for the Trumpy Swordish?

Stephen/Dave,

It sounds like there maybe some scope for AM accessories for the Stuka in both scales...I like the idea of an early Stuka conversion for the 1/24 scale kit, as I feel that the 1/32 kits may already be adequately covered?

Cheers

Derek

A new company making detail correction parts? Hmmm, lets see:

We have Fishers Mirage III cockpit and Matterhorns afterburner can. But we are still lacking wheel wells and corrected noses. Correct wheels would also be a nice addtion to G-factors uc legs.

How about some conversion for Revells Heinkel 162? The kit is cheap, i. e. "conversion-friendly". A forward-swept wings conversion would require a pair of new wings and an insert for the fuselage plus a He S 011 engine cowling. A vee-tail is just available by Fusion, but would be welcome too. The engine pack and the vee-tail could be sold as separate kits too.

With Cutting Edge is out of business there are left some gaps for detail sets too. Would be nice to have maybe a Mig-15/17 intake again, to complements AMS' nice cockpit sets. Just for the beginning...

Live long and prosper!

-dutik

Derek,

best of luck with everything

i won't inundate you with kit suggestions, but here are a couple of accessories i would love to see...all in 1/32

Fw190 Panzerschreck rockets + tubes (the bazooka-like ones similar to those on P-51 or P-47)

Fw190 WGr 210mm rockets + tubes; and very similar the Krebs Gerat (rearward firing WGr)

Spitfire ventral bomb carrier

Spitfire ventral fuel tank (not that ugly looking slipper thing!)

Bf110 C-6 conversion (30mm gun under nose - John Vasco would have all the info you need)

should keep you busy, no?!

:) :) :)

all the best

Nick

Schatton offers the 21 cm rocket: 3201 21 cm Dödel Werfer, 3202 21 cm Dödel Rohr. Given Schattons other items these should be first rate too. IIRC Jerry Rutman is also preparing a set.

Regards

- dutik

A new company making detail correction parts? Hmmm, lets see:

We have Fishers Mirage III cockpit and Matterhorns afterburner can. But we are still lacking wheel wells and corrected noses. Correct wheels would also be a nice addtion to G-factors uc legs.

How about some conversion for Revells Heinkel 162? The kit is cheap, i. e. "conversion-friendly". A forward-swept wings conversion would require a pair of new wings and an insert for the fuselage plus a He S 011 engine cowling. A vee-tail is just available by Fusion, but would be welcome too. The engine pack and the vee-tail could be sold as separate kits too.

With Cutting Edge is out of business there are left some gaps for detail sets too. Would be nice to have maybe a Mig-15/17 intake again, to complements AMS' nice cockpit sets. Just for the beginning...

Live long and prosper!

-dutik

Hi Dutik,

You are correct about theHe 162, but I would have to consider what modellers may really need for this kit? The Mirage and Mig 15/17 AM accessories sound more promising though! :)

Derek